Chapter 43

Jennie's pov

I stir in my sleep opening my sights when I feel something fluffy under me, I was on the mattress and I also discover why I was on the bed because Rosie is right in front of me staring at the wall holding on to my hand. I look at the door and saw the spare key on the lock, I smiled cause she didn't leave me but stayed with me the whole night.

She kept staring at the wall though skimming at me when I clasp onto her hand, "You're awake," she kissed my knuckles before reaching nearer to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked even though I know however I want to hear it from her.

"Staring at you..." she answered making me discern butterflies in my body.

"Whole night?" I sat up intertwining our fingers.

"Whole night..." she reposed without skipping a beat of my heart.

I love her directness, her honesty made me so flutter. The way she admitted most romantically, I'm not a romantic type of person but I love it when she made me partake in the new sentiments.

I don't know what to say unexpectedly air fill my throat, I wanted to say so much but I can't convey my feelings in words that much I love her when she holds my both hands as well.

"I know, and I feel the same. I can't convey my love in words either" kissing my hands, she holds them closer to her heart.

She read my eyes like an open book and it is an open book for everyone whereas it's just that only she can read it. I can comprehend her eyes as well, she didn't sleep because of guilt, for all the time she missed when she could be with me.

I spread my arms "Come here."

She smiled sniffing, tearing up embracing her in my arms I hold her consoling her reading her silence. I don't understand love but I understand her which is more than love, the connection only we shared, the peace we found with each other, "No one can understand this feeling, Rosie but us..." I kissed her head stroking her hair.

"Lord, I'm the luckiest person in the world" she nestle up to me which made me chuckle.

"Shut up" I hit her arms when she just pressed our body more. I inhale feeling her cold body since she was sitting the whole night while I was warm in the blanket.

"I wanna kiss you so bad..." she whispered, "not a chance we have to go, moms must be waiting for us at the office," I told her but she, who always shows that she hates affection is the one who loves my affection the most.

"Just one" she kisses my neck then keeps bussing under my jaw so I cup her face holding onto it in front.

"I know where it will lead" I warned her but she pressed her lips on mine without letting me think and I giggled in between.

The kiss was everything. Her sweet soft lips, the warmth of her breath, the scent of her long blue hair. Her tongue instantly played, the desperate pounding of her heart.

She was leaning closer pressing our chest, excitement was tingling every cell in my body. Slipping my hands in her shirt, I caressed her cold skin digging my nails everywhere on her back.

Her cold skin against my warm hands made me discern electric currents, she fanned her mouth kissing me more deeply, her hands on my waist and I can feel, she wants to take them off. I bite her lower lip sucking onto it, unbuttoning her shirt as she shrugged it off.

The most pleasing thing about night attire is that we don't wear undergarments, I rub my hands on her stomach when she whines, she wanted to moan yet she didn't let go of my lips, her legs wrapped around my waist kissing me for dear life.