Oc's appearances and info

Appearance;

Appearance;

Demon form: Four black and red ombré wings with a black horns. Olive skin with glow red irises and black scelra eyes and waist length, wavy, velvet red hair. DD breasts, and 6'0 height.

Natural form: Mid-back maroon, curly, red hair with porcelain skin and crystal blue eyes. C-cup breasts and a height of 5'3.

Human form: Mid-back, straight, black and silver ombré hair with fair ivory skin and maroon red eyes. C-cup breasts and 5'1.

Biological name: Oiwa Kuran.

Name meaning: A revenge story made popular by the famous kabuki drama Yotsuya kaidan, Oiwa was married to a rônin (masterless samurai) named Iemon; he wanted to marry a rich local's daughter who had fallen in love with him, and, in order to end their marriage, Oiwa was sent a poisoned medicine. Though the poison failed to kill her, she became horribly disfigured, causing her hair to fall out and her left eye to droop. Upon learning of her disfigurement and betrayal, she accidentally killed
herself on a sword. Her ghostly, deformed face appeared everywhere to haunt lemon. It even appeared in place of his new bride's face, which caused Iemon to accidentally behead her. Oiwa's spirit followed him relentlessly to the point where he welcomed death.

Adoptive name: Erika Sakamaki.

Name meaning: Erika is a feminine name of Norse origin. It is the female version of Eric which means "sole ruler" and "forever powerful." Various spellings of Erika exist, including Erica, Ereka, and Ericka. In Japanese it means favour, benefit (E), pear (ri), an fragrance (ka).

Alias: Akari Komori.

Meaning: Akari means bright or vermillion red combined with village or white jasmine.

Age: 14.
DOB: April 15.
Zodiac: Aries.

Likes: Sweets, candles, tea, books, quiet, adoptive family, Yuki, Rima, Senri, Krista, and Diavolo.

Dislikes: Yui, Seiji, The Kurans (except Yuki in the beginning), Cordelia, Beatrix, loud noises, using religion as an excuse to be a dick, judgmental and overly critical people.

Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, playing instruments, meditation, yoga, gymnastics, dancing, learning other languages and culture, baking/cooking, and gardening.

Personality: Cold and sarcastic at first and slightly distrustful. Nurturing, motherly, and understanding(at least towards everyone except Yui, Cordelia, Beatrix, and the Kurans again excluding Yuki). Sensitive and very empathetic. Stubborn, independent, and strong willed.

Flaw: Has a hard time opening up to people and showing any type of weakness.

Occupation: Vampire king advisor, vampire king executioner, E-class vampire Hunter, princess of the vampires, high school student (currently). Queen of Earth (later).