Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

Niall’s POV: “AHH!” I jumped in terror falling behind the couch and curling up in a ball.

“Relax Niall it’s just a movie!”

“Maybe to you! who knows if that thing will become real!” She giggled and turned off the T.V

“Where are you going?”

“Off to bed, you coming?”

“Yeah.”

*That Morning*

I woke up around 7 o’clock with Emma still sound asleep next to me. Today I had a concert, a Valentine’s Day concert. We set everything up Valentine’s Day theme with hearts everywhere. Today was going to be all about Emma. I got up and went to the store and bought rose’s, chocolate covered strawberries, a necklace, and a card for a morning surprise.

“Is that all?”

“Yes.” I walked out of the store and accidently ran into someone.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry!”

“No it’s alright it’s my fault.” I helped the woman up and picked up her bag.

“Niall?”

“Veronica?” Well this is awkward...

“How have you been?”

“Good, you?”

“Great. I’ve been working on my latest album.”

“That’s great!”

Let me fill you in, I met Veronica at a club in London a while back when I was in the XFactor. We had a crazy night and we promised each other to not see each other or speak of it again. We were drunk so I guess talking now is ok.

“How’s your music coming along? I hear your like super famous now!”

“Yeah! It’s crazy! But got to love my job!”

“Well I got to run, here’s my number and well ketch up sometime!”

“Will do see you later!” I picked up my stuff and walked back to the flat. Emma was still asleep when I got there so I thought it be great to make a little treat. I pulled out my recipe book and found the recipe for red velvet heart cupcakes.

I pulled out the ingredients and mixed them all together and threw them in the oven. When they were done I threw them in the fridge for a few minutes and then decorated them with hearts around the border and Emma’s name in the middle.

I placed the roses and the card in the middle of the island with rose pedals all over the counter top.

“Perfect.” I said to myself.

“What’s perfect?”

“Good morning princess! Happy Valentine’s Day!” I turned her around and kissed her on the neck with my hands on her hips swaying her side to side. I held in my hand her necklace and told her to close her eyes and hold out her hands. She did as I said and I placed the necklace in her hands.

“Niall this is beautiful!” It was a diamond necklace with blue topaz surrounding the square. I wrapped it around her neck and clipped it into place. After she opened up her card and had a cupcake and she as well got me a present.

It was the guitar I’ve been dying to have for ages!

“Emma I cannot believe you got this! This is one of the reasons why I love you so much!” I gave her a long kiss and told her I had to get ready to leave for rehearsal before the convert tonight.

“Do you have to go.”

“Yes. I’ll be back in a couple of hours. I love you.”

“Love you too boo.” I kissed her goodbye and drove off to the arena to make sure everything is perfect!

Oooooo whatcha think is going to happen!!(: Maybe Something is going to happen between Emma and Niall or Veronica and Niall, but who knows! (: Hope you ejoyed! xx