Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

Emma’s POV: Today is the big day. The day I say ‘I do’ to the man of my dreams. I wake up to find myself looking better than ever and loving this day already.  I took a shower and curled my hair to perfection. My Make-up was put on just the way I like it and added a bit of glitter to add some effect. I slipped on an ordinary dress so my wedding dress wouldn’t get ruined and headed off to the wedding.

Niall’s POV: I’m a nervous wreck. I woke up this morning with a cold and a I noticed a note that was taped on my front door when I was walking out. It was from Veronica who heard about the wedding and was a bit upset to find out that she wasn’t invited but I ignored it. I took a shower and made sure the swoosh in my hair was perfectly in one direction. I drove off to the wedding to finally be married to the woman of my dreams.

When I got to the wedding everything was set up perfectly. The boys have been working hard on the wedding because they know this means a lot to me and it really touches me that the boys would do all this work for me.

“You’re are little leprechaun Niall, well do anything to keep a smile on your face.”

“Yeah Lad we have your back for anything.”

“Thanks guys this means a lot to me. Is everything set up and ready to go?”

“Yes sir. But were still waiting on the ring.”

“Where is it??”

“We got it all shined up for the wedding, it looked a bit dirty since it wasn’t cleaned ever since your grandmother had it so we decided to give it a little cleaning so it’s perfect.”

“Thanks Lads but make sure it’s here in an hour! If not I’ll be coming after you all!”

I went into my room to get dressed and noticed that my door was locked so I couldn’t get in.

“Having troubles?” Veronica.

“How’d you get in? This is a private wedding.”

“I have my way’s Horan. I have my ways.”

“If you excuse me now I have to go get the key to unlock this door.”

“Oh you mean this key?” She pulled up her dress and reveled her panties and the key tied to them.

Great just what I need on my wedding day!

“Can you just give me the keys. I’m not in the mood for your childish games anymore Veronica. What we had is over, get over it. Move on.”

“Never! You were mine and always will be mine!”

“Just hand me the keys.”

“You have to get them.” I’m so sick of this I just want to get married to my beautiful fiancé and start my life with her. You know what forget this.

I walked over towards Veronica and ripped the key off from her panties accidently ripping her panties off.

“Well Niall I’d have to say you’re moving a bit too fast but I think I can manage.” I looked up to see Emm standing in the hallway. Well this is just lovely.

“Emma this isn’t what it looks like.” She walked in front of me and I can see anger in her eyes. She turned towards Veronica and looked her straight in the eyes. Veronica starred right back into her eyes until the forced shut from the impacts of Emma’s fist into her cheekbone.

“Now that is my fiancé. Why don’t you go get into your dress so you can be my wife.” She smiled and walked away into her room and I walked outside to try and find the boys to see if they had the ring.

“Yes we do it’s all replenished and ready to given to your wife.”

“Thank you boys, since I couldn’t pick out a best man I’ve decided you all hand the ring over.”

“How are we supposed to do that?”

“Figure it out, your all smart men.” I walked away and put the finishing touches on my suit and stood at the top of the isle waiting for my beautiful wife to walk down the aisle.

Church music started playing and before you know it Emma is walking down the aisle looking stunning as ever. I never thought I’d get to this point but I’m happy I did because I don’t know what I’d do without her. Finally she is mine forever and all my dreams have came true.

We read our vows to each other and at the strike of 4 the church bells rang and we were pronounced husband and wife. The start of a new beginning has arrived and I’m ready for everything that is in my way. I’m truly happy and nothing can get in my way from my sweet beautiful wife, Emma.

The End.

I hope you all enjoyed my story! I will have another one soon! I will post a notice on this book to let you know about my new story! Once again comment some ideas below! Love you all so much for all the reads! Xx (: