nauseous

i was in the lift, but instead of going to my room i noticed the signs saying that there's an underground bar on the level -2 so i went there.

when i got there, the lights were so cool, like galaxies.

there was also air conditioning which was good.

i went over to the bar and sat down on the stools as a lady approached me from the bar, shaking a drink.

"you look sad.." she said, looking at my head resting on my hand.

"oh, i am"

"is there anything i can do to make you happy?" she asked.

"alcohol" i just said.

her smile slowly faded.

"alcohol?"

i nodded.

"are you 18 or over?"

"yes ma'am, i came here with my best friend, greece was on my bucket list for my eighteenth."

"okay, i'll trust you"

"i also take care of-" i took the keycard out.

"my room" i said.

she smiled.

"okay i was just making sure, what can i do for ya?"

"can i get um-" i looked at the menu on the table.

"a mojito?"

"alcohol or no alcohol"

i smiled "you already know the answer"

she laughed.

"coming right up" she said and going to make the drink.

i say there and just waited until she came back.

i ended up drinking a little... too much?

everything around me was getting worse, faces were blurry, i felt like i was spinning.

"ma'am would you like me to get security back to your room?" the lady said.

"it's okay, thank you for serving me" i said, putting my head down onto the table trying to stop the motion of spinning going on around me.

i knew i shouldn't have drank, i feel like this trip might've fucked me up as well.

i don't want to become an alcoholic the second i turn legal, i was fucked over.

i ended up almost falling asleep but there was spamming on my phone as vibrations kept going of on my laps.

i looked at the messages and only saw two names.

ella.

marcus.

and the rest i couldn't see.

the words were too close together and my vision was blurry.

"ma'am i should get you to your room.."

"it's okay" i said getting off of the stool but shortly after passing out.

all i heard was "SECURITY" when i just fell off of my feet onto the ground.

(marcus pov)

i ended up walking along the beach by myself when y/n left.

i felt so guilty, she looked so unhappy and i'm mad at myself for letting her go back to her room.

i watched ella and martinus had fun, as i was like a useless background character in their movie.

they tried to include me but the thoughts of y/n just pulled me back.

i really liked her, and i don't know how to explain it but i knew she's the girl id write love songs about, and keep it a secret from martinus and cover up the fact that it's y/n and say it's some other girl or something.

but no girl has ever made me feel so happy.

y/n's presence was just- comfortable. i don't know.

ella and martinus eventually came back breathless with sand on their bodies.

"we should go back and take a shower" ella said.

"yeah.. you guys should" i said, making them laugh.

we have been on the beach for one hour and i have thought about y/n that whole hour.

i didn't care about the sunset behind me or the waves or the nature or anything, just y/n.

we started to go back inside and into the lift.

we walked ella down to her room.

she knocked at the door but there was no reply.

y/n said she would be in her room, but god knows where she is.

"just call her" martinus said.

ella called her but there was no reply.

"hold on i'll try" i said, trying to call her.

the phone rang and rang, still no reply.

everyone was nervous, we started to spam her phone but there was still no reply, and no one knows where she is.