little sister

3 months later

me and my manager have stayed in touch about tours and such, but an unexpected message came my way, even though it was almost winter break.

to y/n,
good afternoon y/n! on the 24 of november (next week) marcus and martinus will have 7 shows in europe, please let us know if you are able to go.
M&M TEAM.

i replied to the message quickly

hello! i am able to attend! please just send me more information about it.
thank you!

after i sent the message, martinus called me.

"hello?" i said.

"hey y/n"

"hi martinus"

"are you going on that small tour?"

"yep! i just replied to our manager"

"amazing, marcus wanted to talk to you about it, he said he's been praying you'd make it, and now he's planning something but told me he will tell you first and no one else"

"that's weird" i said, laughing.

"here's marcus" martinus said

"Y/N?" marcus shouted through the phone.

"jesus marcus, i'm here yes, hello" i said.

"oh my god are you goin-"

"yes i am"

"YESSSS" he said, making me laugh.

"so i have a suggestion.."

"mhm.."

"can you um- come to trofors like tomorrow or even today? i know it's too much-"

"why?" i asked, immediately his tone changed.

"i thought- maybe you could come a week before and we can spend time together.."

"how will i get there?"

"can you um- book a flight to moesjoen? i'll pick you up there.."

"okay, but then i'd have to pack for the whole tour as well."

"yeah you would, unfortunately , i can pay for your ticket?" he said.

"no it's fine, i'll do it myself." i said.

"YESSSSS" i laughed again.

"for when?" i asked.

"up to you"

i opened my laptop and went on some flights.

"there's on in 5 hours.." i said.

"is it expensive?"

"no.. 300 krone" i said

"that's not bad.."

"okay i booked it."

"OH MY GOD" i heard him scream like a little girl which made me laugh even more.

"what's going on?" martinus asked.

"y/n is coming here soon! she'll be here by 10pm at least.

"stop really?" martinus asked as marcus probably nodded.

"that's so cool."

(fast forward to the arrival)

the plane eventually landed, it was empty as well.

it was only me and about 10 others.

i grabbed my bag from the overhead lockers and made my way down the aisle of the plane to the exit, eventually meeting the passport checks.

i gave the woman my passport, she said "first time here?"

"yes it is!" i said.

"it's very nice here, any reason your visiting?"

"oh, to see friends!" i said.

"very nice.." she clicked on the computer before handing me my passport.

"enjoy your stay!" she said

"thank you!" i said.

i then went to those tape things with the luggage and found mine immediately since there was only 11 people on the flight.

i picked my luggage up and texted marcus "i'll be there soon" to which he immediately replied "waiting 🤍"

i blushed at the little heart he sent, but had to keep moving as another flight has arrived.

i then followed the "nothing to declare" boards that led me to an exit, which was guarded.

then there were lots of people behind metal barriers, and it was probably because of the busy flight that had just arrived.

i looked around and couldn't find marcus, but then two hands wrapped around me and i immediately smelt a familiar perfume.

i turned around to see marcus AND martinus, and i thought only marcus would be here.

"HIIII" i said excitedly, hugging them both very tightly as they laughed.

"how was the flight?"

"so good! it was only me and a couple others" i said.

suddenly lots of people from the other dlight started leaving.

"let's go before we lose eachother" martinus said, making me and marcus laugh.

we left and wen to their car, which was a black porsche.

"wow" i said, looking at their car.

"come on!" marcus said, grabbing my luggage as i stopped admiring.

martinus then grabbed my luggage and opened the trunk, where he placed the luggage.

"thank you!" i said, making my way to the door which was open by marcus.

"after you!" he said

"well thank you!" i said, sliding into y rn car as he followed.

the trunk behind me and marcus closed and martinus then went into the drivers seat.

"didnt expect you to sit in the back marcus"

"oh shut up tinus"

"y/n, he really does like you since he's sitting at the back with you, which is like impossible half of the time since he always argues for the front seat with emma when we drive"

"emma?" i asked.

"yeah, our little sister" marcus said.

"you didn't tell me you had a little sister!"

"well.. now you know!"