sexy lemonade

As a nerd, Logan had no sexual experiences (except for his late night masterbating session where he fantasised about being fucked by any hot male actor) and therefor was quite naive compared to other people his age.

i mean, a 19 in college should at least know what a blow job is, right?

...
right???

but alas, Logan was a dumb dork who spent all his time reading alone in the library. He had no friends except for the cats in the nearby animal shelter, and his brother who was a year younger than him.

so, when a hot new boy joins his class, Logan spend a lot of time day dreaming.
(and maybe a lil wanking off, we don't judge here people, wank all ya want you little whores 😏)

Luckily, hot new boy Remus was an absolute fucking twat. he could barely count up to ten, let alone do algebra or whatever old people do in college. Since Logan was a huge nerd, their professor forced him to spend every lunch time with him in the library, teaching him how to read. The tie wearing man was very excited.

"Oi! brace face! no one else is in the library, right? okay good. suck me off."

Charming-

Remus was a, how do you put it nicely? a bitchy slag. through out the THREE days they had spent together, Logan had already been spanked, humiliated, and dehumanised about 100 times.

and like a little whore, Logan lapped up his insults eagerly, craving praise and sexual attention. which lead to right now, him on his hands and knees under the table, trying to figure out how to suck someone off.

after a while, Remus got annoyed and simoly unzipped his trousers, revealing his naked penis, because yes Remus Sanders does not wear undies, i feel like that's kinda expected.

"I said suck me off, slut! god, i thought you were supposed to be smart." he hissed angrily, glaring at the poor nerd infront of him. after a few whimpers and apologies, Remus had an idea. "Hey, you thirsty? want some lemonade?" he said calmly, smirking.

Logan nodded shyly, shocked at the 180° turn this guy had. what he didn't expect was to have Remus' cock shoved in his mouth, and to then his mouth filled with warm piss. he gagged and spit it out, moving away.

" EW WTF?! "

" Thats sexy lemona-"

Remus didn't get to finish because Logan had already grabbed a large hard back dictionary at this point. The nerd grinned and then whacked the ugly goblin over the head with it, effectively killing him.

WHOOOHOOO GO LOGAN!!