Sensual Dancing

Genre: Smut🔞
One-shot

Y/N’s POV:
I wish I could fuck with him, probably roll-play sex, I'd love to be his nurse-, you thought while looking at Taehyung.

"Okay! Gather around everyone!" Clapping his own hand twice, our dance teacher but we call him Hobi, requested everyone's attention for the announcement. He continued, “so, we are gonna have a small competition with our opponent dance academy. Theme is…drumroll please” everyone tapped their feet against the wooden floor creating a drum roll sound. “Sensual Dancing! Yay!... Now, I want y’all to select a girl and a boy from our academy with great chemistry for the competition.”

Everyone muttered for one second and then someone from the crowd said, “Hobi, how about Y/N and Leo?” Some agreed while a few weren’t happy and didn’t want the couple to participate together. Hobi thought for a while and then looked up and replied, "umm, how about YN and Taehyung?" This time everyone in the class screamed a big fat YES! except Leo and I could clearly see jealousy and insecurity on his face.

I acted like I had no problem and I didn't care that I was going to do a sensual dance with my crush, Taehyung! while my tummy was filled with butterflies thinking how we are gonna do it? and how we will look? We might kiss maybe, or something?

I saw Taehyung and he had his cold face on, he said he has no problem dancing with me, so now it's finalized that I, Lee Yn and My crush, Kim Taehyung are gonna do a sensual dance together!
End of YN'S POV

-A bit of backstory-
Leo and YN are dating. They have been dating for the past one month. You met him in dance class and a few days later he proposed to you, you accepted his proposal, not because you like him back but because you wanted to see if it affects Taehyung…

Leo knows that you are dating him because you wanted to make Taehyung jealous, but Leo hates Taehyung from his core and he wants everything that Taehyung has or might have in the near future.

Taehyung, he is a cold guy, he always has been, you got a crush on him the minute you entered the dance class and saw him.

You and Taehyung were the bestest dancers in the class, everyone shipped you both until you started dating Leo.
-End of backstory-

The class got over, you and Taehyung practiced a bit, selected the song on which you were planning to perform and then decided to meet after the class was over.
While Leo was leaving, he came to you and kissed your lips when you were talking to Taehyung.
You felt uncomfortable, it's not like it was your first kiss with Leo but in front of Taehyung?  You even saw Taehyung look away as Leo's lips touched yours. You felt victory at that time not knowing what the outcome was gonna be…
You bid your goodbye to all your friends and Leo. Now, finally you and Taehyung were alone in the class.

You both started practicing, the steps were super intense.
You played the song and started dancing with him. There was no gap in between you guys, you both were grinding on each other and liking it too. The way your hips swing against his face when he picks you up.

The song ended and now you both were facing each other, breathing heavily, his hot breath hitting your lips, you gulped. An eye contact was maintained and its intensity was on the seventh sky. 
You broke eye contact and went towards the speaker, you set the speaker to play your song later. You turned behind and saw Taehyung, he was standing so close to you that your breast was touching his chest. He looked into your eyes and then at your lips. He rubbed his thumb over your lips and then stared at them.
"What?" You asked him, being super confused. "Shh, just tell me if you like it or not?" He said "like what?" You asked and immediately he smashed his lips on yours. He held your waist and pulled you closer to him than you already were. The kiss was smooth and lovely, it was so in sync that if someone saw you guys kissing they might say that "you guys practice kissing everyday, lol"
He detached his lips and looked at you with love in his eyes, you smiled and hugged him. He broke the hug and now his eyes were filled with lust.
"I'd bet you will look good on your knees, sucking..." He said, smirking.
"I'd bet I'll look better under you" you replied and he chuckled.

He picked you up and kept on his right shoulder. He slid down your bottoms and sat in front of the mirror, you still on his shoulder. Your round butt was in his clear view. He spanked your butt cheek. You hissed in pain and he said, "That spank was for dating that dumbass, Leo. How the hell did he kiss you? That also in front of me?" And again spank.
You hissed again and he rubbed your butt cheek where he spanked you. He kissed that area and made you sit on the wooden floor. You were facing the mirror. He helped you remove your pants and underpants together, now you were half naked. He rubbed your clit making your breath hitch. He kept teasing you by rubbing, the pleasure was so intense that you relaxed your head at the crook of his neck and moaned. "It's just the start baby" he said and entered two of his fingers in your clit making you shoot open your eyes. The more he thrusted his fingers in you, the more you started breathing heavily.
"Ahhh, Taehyung-ahh!" You moaned out.
He kneaded your clothed boob. You were high on pleasure and soon you wanted to cum. You let him know that and thought that he won't allow you release but to your surprise he allowed you. You came on his fingers and palm. He licked them clean, proudly. You body was entirely touching his body and you could also feel his boner poking your butt, ready to come out of those grey track pants.

He removed your crop top and bra hurriedly. He made you lie on the floor and started stripping himself, the moment he let his dick out, he groaned feeling free. His dick stood up straight and was touching his tummy.

"Ready baby?" He asked you and kneeled near your spreaded legs. "Yes!!" You replied desperately when the cold air hit your bare womanhood sending goosebumps in your whole body. 

He chuckled and positioned himself in front of your entry.
He took his dick in his own hands and jerked it a bit before slamming it into your clit. You screamed loudly and told him to move.

Up and down, up and down, your boobs kept moving giving him a view to look at. He bent down while trusting in you, you held his back for support while he sucked your boobs.

Soon you wanted to cum, so you started clenching around his dick. "Ahh!" He moaned and said "Do that again and I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for days, let alone doing a sensual dance with me" you got scared and looked away. He held your jaw tightly and ordered, "look at me when I fuck you" and made you look into the mirror. You could see him biting his lips while thrusting hard inside you. "Release!" He said and you both came together. "It was really good", you said while breathing heavily. "It's not over yet" he said and turned you around and told you to go on all fours. You did and he again entered you. His hands were trailing your back and butt, he smacked your butt a bit and rubbed it later. He went near your butt cheek and kissed it. Soon he started sucking and biting that area and left a hickey. He smiled seeing his creation.

He was close and you both cummed together again.
The total times you both cummed that night is unknown as you both left the count after six.

"I'm sorry my precious studio floor and mirror and so many things that were holy before" Hobi cried, feeling disgusted. He came to his studio to check on Taehyung and YN's preparations for the competition but now he is not sure whether you will be able to participate or not. When Hobi came he could hear some noises and soon realised what was happening inside.
"I need hobi water, asap ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ" he said this and went away. 

"Ynie, be my girlfriend…please" Taehyung pleaded to you after you guys were done. You turned to face him and saw some tears in his eyes, "I really love you" he confessed. You wiped his one lone tear and said "Aww, my bub, the reason I was with that jack-ass was because I wanted to make you jealous. I love you, I started loving you the moment I saw you, I just knew that it's you. I'd love to be your girlfriend, for you I'd be anything".
"Then how about next time we have sex, you become the nurse and I'll be your patient?" He said this and smirked. You knew he was talking about roll-play sex. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank You~