Finger Fuck [PART V]

I was all naked left with nothing on me except his eyes. He licked his lips and attacked my breasts. My left boob was being sucked by his heavenly feeling mouth and the right one was being pleasured by his long as fuck hands. He kept sucking and hurriedly left my boob with a ‘pop’ sound. He went to the right and sucked it. He gave both of them equal pleasure.

My throat was dry like a desert and my mind was in some other world. I felt being picked up and I shot open my eyes to see him pick me up in his arms and walk somewhere.

He put me down on the cold wooden floor, in front of a big mirror. I could see him walk behind my naked self and sit. He tapped on my thighs and  told me to spread, I did whatever he told me to as I was the submissive one here.

He was sitting behind me, wrapping his hands around my body while I sat there naked, spreading.
His left hand reached to my womanhood and touched it delicately. I shuddered, feeling his fingers slowly lead to my destruction. "I'm going to finger you from behind and you and I are going to watch every second of it" he whispered in my ear.

The pressure of his fingers against my pussy made me arch my back. In and out his finger sent waves of pleasure, stimulating it so much that I wanted to cum already. "I-I…" I couldn't speak. He laughed at my pathetic self and kissed my bare shoulder and said "yes love, yes you can cum"

I released, for the first time ever and it was not a normal release but I squirted. His fingers worked wonders and I was drained so much that all I wanted to do now was to wear some oversized hoodie and sleep, cuddling him obviously.

He stood up and brought some napkins for me. He cleaned me and took me to the bed again.

It's been almost half an hour or something since he brought me to bed. We were talking all time and then I dunno how but we started making out again. He hovered over me and threw the blanket that was covering me aside.

Breathing heavily, he kissed my nipples and kept going down and down till he reached my pussy again. He licked my inner thigh and placed soft small kisses along the way. His lips on my pussy and he sucked so hard making me grab his hair in my hand and pull them. Ouch, that might have hurt him, I'm sorry but I was in some other world.

I came again and something told me that it was not the last time tonight. He grabbed those silver packets he previously removed from the drawers.

He came toward me and held my legs in his arms and that's when I noticed that he was all dressed and I'm all naked. I started feeling embarrassed and so my hands reached to cover my breasts but he pulled my hands away and gave me a warning through his eyes, which was more than enough.

My hands then reached for his shirt and he smirked devilishly and started stripping himself.

-to be continued-