Finger Fuck [PART I]

Climbing in the bus with my bestie, Kath. We just finished with our college and were now planning to go to a cafe near her house. Searching for a proper seat, my eyes caught onto a figure, it's a boy! But not just anyone, dude he's a fucking hot looking guy- I thought.

We sat near him, he had a clear view of me.

Kath kept talking to me but I couldn't pay any attention to her.

He looked at me, we had a brief eye contact...still this was enough for me to bend my morals but I am with kath....hmm, yes!

"Kath, I don't feel good. Imma bit tired so let's go to the cafe tomorrow and go home now?" she agreed! She soon stepped down, waving me a bye as her stop came first.

As soon as the bus moved forward and kath was not near, I stood up and went to him. I swiftly sat beside him but didn't look at his face.

The bus took a turn and I somehow touched him, and that's when our eyes met again. He was wearing headphones, I slowly removed them from his ears while continuing the eye contact.

He smirked and looked at my thigh. He slowly touched my leg and started pulling my skirt up, as if wasn't already showing everything.

I kept on looking at him dumbfounded, not knowing what to do.

His hand traveled deep inside till my inner thigh near my pussy. He started rubbing creating friction making me gasp and throw my head back. I- wow, he is so good! *moan*

I wanted more, more! Eyes closed, I tried to raise my hips to create more friction.

And as I tried to do that I felt a strong pang on my pussy, he slapped my pussy! Ah!

I looked at him with an irritated expression but he just chuckled and went deeper but still slow, ugh!

"Beg for it" he whispered "huh?"

"Beg slut"

"Daddy, ahh, daddy please!"

"Hmm? What?"

"Daddy please go faster!" I whispered not wanting others to hear.

"What? I can't hear you slutty baby girl"

Ah! His naming techniques are literally making me wet and his fingers!

"Daddy, daddy, DADDY! FUCK! GO FUCKING FASTER!" *moan!*

He went inside! His cold fingers in contact with my throbbing pussy! Ahh

I opened my eyes and saw the man who was sitting one seat ahead was now looking behind, looking at us after I screamed. Omg "I-I am sorry" and he looked ahead and chuckled, oml I am so embarrassed!

His finger was still inside and ahh! He found my g-spot, he is so good at this, faster!

"Mhh, i- i wanna cum"

"Tsk tsk" his fingers went deeper and he curled them making me choke and as I was about to release he discarded, he removed his fingers.

I opened my eyes to look at him and saw him standing up to leave. I moved aside and he walked out. He was getting down on this spot after not letting me cum!

While leaving he looked back and showed me his fingers which were wet. He put them inside his mouth and sucked them clean. Winked at me and left?

-to be continued-