6- Galatfehmi

GALATFEHMI:

Karan tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, caressing her face softly with his thumb.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and she tugged lightly, pulling him closer. He leaned down, kissing her forehead gently.

Movement caught his eye, and he turned his head slightly, his gaze scanning the area. It was a fairly secluded area, and at this time of the hour, there shouldn't be any people around.

A bright colored shirt caught his eye, and his jaw clenched a little as he recognized the familiar built of Aneesh.

"Kya hua?" Monami asked, scanning the area as well. She probably couldn't see him though, because of the unnatural angle.

"Kuch nahi", he said, a devious idea springing in his mind. His eyes traced her features, and he leaned closer, pressing a kiss to the corner of her mouth. His head ducked down, and he kissed her neck gently.

She let out a slight moan above him, and his arms snaked around her waist, pushing her against the wall gently. He pulled away slightly, meeting her eyes, and leaning closer.

She stared back, her cheeks reddening lightly in a blush and she kept a finger on his lips, halting him. "Patience... Agent Shergill." She stared at him shyly, a hand on his chest. "Late ho raha hai. So jaana chahiye."

His gaze flicked to Aneesh, who was watching with a clenched jaw and fisted hands. He bent down, picking her up in his arms, and she laughed a little, hands around his neck.

"Karan, koi dekh lega", she said, glancing around.

"Tumhaare pair mein chot lagi hai", he gave her an excuse and her smile widened. She reached up, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Phir toh tumhe mujhe room tak chodhkar aana hi chahiye", she said, lightly trailing a finger down his face.

"Jo hukum", he said, walking to her room.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Aneesh entered the mess, where the cadets were all lounging around, talking about random things. Faizi and Sanju listened quietly as well, occasionally pitching in their opinions.

"Dr. Aneesh, aap itne pareshaan kyun lag rahe hain?" Suman ji asked.

He suppressed a smile of victory. He shook his head. "Kuch nahi", he said.

"Kuch samasya hai toh bataiye. Hum sab milkar pareshaani ka hal nikaalenge", Prem ji said.

"Wo... actually, maine... Karan Sir aur Monami ko... ek saath kamre mein dekha tha", he said. "Abhi abhi."

They looked at each other, and Aneesh eyed them, unsure of what they were thinking.

"Haan, toh wo dono toh #friends hain, na?" Chitra asked. "Sid bhi toh Monami ke #room mein bahut baar jaata hai. Is mein pareshaan hone ki kya baat hai?"

"Matlab... never mind."

"Nahi, nahi, bol", Sanju said. She seemed ready to pull out her gun and use him as target practice. "Ke keh raho tha tu? Baat adhuri nahi chodhte."

"Wo... wo hug kar rahe the aur... aur kiss rahe the", Aneesh said. "Aur phir, bed..."

"Aneesh, tumhe pata hai, na, tum kya keh rahe ho?" Faizi asked.

"Haan, #big deal hai yeh", Chitra said.

"Aur kar bhi rahe the, toh aise sab ke saamne kyun bol rahe ho tum?" Sid said. "Unka personal matter hai."