eighteen

One week laterVaughn slowly woke up to clamoring outside his bedroom

One week later
Vaughn slowly woke up to clamoring outside his bedroom. He put his head under his pillow. These are the times he misses the silence every morning when he lived alone. But his happy days are now over. He climbed out his bed bringing his pillow with him.

The sound got louder when he opened his door. He stepped outside and looked at the tv. He can't decipher who's the two figures sitting in his living room. But he knows they're playing a video game. He squeezed himself between them. Vaughn puts down his pillow and laid down. His head hits the pillow. And a hand. Spanked his ass when he unintentionally turned off the tv.

"VAUGHN"Isla and Dexter's whines.

The boy's eyes are still closed but a playful beam appeared on his downturned lips.

"go to school"He mumbled.

"get off the remote"Dexter slid his hand under his body, finding the remote he laid on.

"stop touching me before I think you like me"Vaughn says as Isla curled her upper lip disgusted.

Dexter went on top of him — and laid down on his back. Vaughn found it difficult to breathe with the extra weight. He opted to give up when Dexter tried kissing his face to force him give the remote. He stood up smoothening his blue t-shirt. Then he threw his pillow on Dexter's face. The boy put out his tongue as Vaughn mimicked him.