CHAPTER 35

ATHALIA MONET

I don't know how long we'd been here, but hours had certainly passed. our group had moved over to one of the booths. We all had managed to squeeze ourselves in, probably thanks to Ella sitting on Caiden's lap. There was certainly enough room for Noah to sit down, but he grinned, sitting down on Tatum's lap just to annoy him. Every time Tatum went to shove him off Noah held his ground, chuckling every time a girl came over to talk to him or Tatum. He'd lean back against Tate's chest, and wrap an around around his shoulder, pressing their faces side by side. That had girls instantly turning. Eventually Tate had had enough and shoved Noah off him, all us leaning forward to watch Noah fall to the ground.

"That hurt a lot, babe. I hope you're planning on making it up to me later" Noah joked, winking at Tatum as he pushed himself off the ground. Tatum's jaw clenched and he stood up, fast and tall, Noah instantly taking jumping back, holding his hands up in the air in defense.

"I was just kidding man. Don't get your knickers in twist" Noah raised his voice over the music. Since the incident with the guy earlier Blake has been non stop finding a way to touch me without anyone noticing. Right now his hand was on my knee under the table, a smirk on his face as he watched Noah and Tatum's interaction, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on my skin.

"Stop fucking cock blocking me" Tatum snarled, shoving Noah back before he sat back down in his seat. Noah frowned, glaring down at Tatum.

"You know you should feel honoured to be my fake boyfriend seeing as I'm the best fake fucking lay of your life. Tell them Blake" All eyes turned to Blake. My eyes were wide, my hand covering my mouth as I tried not to laugh. He's not serious is he? Blake and Noah? Noah and Blake? Blake took in our shocked expressions, his eyes lingering on me for a minute longer before he let out a loud groan, shaking his head.

"That's an exaggeration. We kissed-"

"With tongue-" My eyes widened more as did everyone else's as our eyes jumped between the bickering couple.

"Because we were 17 and dared to for money. Fucking get over it bro" Blake snapped, the lot of us laughing at the two. Noah scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"There was serious groping involved too but you neglect to mention that, don't you? You touched my dick man, I fucking touched yours" What the actual fuck is going on? Blake and Noah had a moment?

"Through our fucking pants and the action was no different to when we used to nut punch each other when we were teenagers. Again Noah, it was for fucking money, why are you being so sensitive about it?" Blake hand left my leg to rub down his face, already done with the conversation.

"Cause I want you to admit to Tatum that I'm a good kisser" Noah said sternly. Blake peeked over at Noah from behind his hands, his face blank.

"What?"

"Tatum seemed to be disgusted at the thought of being with me. I want you to tell him I'm a good kisser" Blake rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Why the fuck would I remember? That was like 7 years ago" Blake yelled at Noah over the music, dismissing him with a wave.

"Would you just fucking tell him I'm a good kisser?"

"Just fucking kiss him" Tatum instantly raised his hands in the air, reading to fight Noah off if he took a step towards him. I met Ella's eyes across the table. She was laughing her ass off, tears in her eyes. Caiden his his chin resting on her shoulder, his eyes lit up with amusement too as he watched the exchange. Arson sat beside me, playing with the rings on my fingers, his mouth pulled up into a wide grin.