Morte.

"You killed her. You fucking killed her Rafe"

Gravel skid across the girl's shoes as she shuffled back from the tall male in front of her.

"Shut the fuck up" he twitched his head to see if anyone was around to hear before tearing his eyes to his father.

Ward looked up from the body lying in front of him, giving a solemn look. Which only made Rafe put his hands on his head with his weapon facing the sky. As the girl watched the encounter, she knew that she was witnessing a crime being committed by the two men she had the most trust in.

Tears welled in her eyes as she was terrified for her own life at the moment. Rafe looked down at her shaking figure, knowing things would never be the same as they once were.

Rafe only wanted to protect his family and her. He never meant for it to get this far.

As he tried to reach for her, she shied away in fear. Almost stumbling over her feet with the quickness in her step.

"Rafe, this cannot get out. Take her back to the house. Deal with this." Ward demanded out of him.

All Rafe could do was look down with a nod, scared of the state his father currently was in.

He grips the girl's forearm with his large hand, engulfing her entire forearm. They start to walk towards the car on the other side of the plane before he stops. Rafe doesn't bother to turn before speaking to his father whose performing 'CPR '.

"I-I'm really sorry dad. I let Sarah and John B get away. I only wanted to protect you."

"No Rafe. She shouldn't have been here. You fucked up and now Sarah's gone." Ward is visibly angry as he's pushing down on the body in front of him aggressively.

Rafe looks down in disappointment as Ward shakes his head.

"Get the fuck out of here" is all the father says to dismiss his son.

Rafe sucks in a big breath of air before tightening his grip on the girl. She stumbles beside him as his steps are much larger than hers. Tears continue to roll down her face as she looks back to the woman lying dead on the ground.

She couldn't believe this boy she had so much admiration for had become her worst nightmare.

They were in love at first. A fairytale. As all the stories go, the fairytale continues to be a fairytale. Or as this story goes, the fairytale becomes a nightmare.

(hi hi, lemme know what u think. This is all in present rn but will forsure being doing tb so yall understand how we got to this point. Excited for this)