"The Son Isn't Ours"

Akashi Senju and Sano Manjiro
Part 1:US
___________________________________
⚠Warning⚠Warning
⚠Warning ⚠Warning
if you Do not like mikeyxsenju don't read this part Warning⚠Warning⚠warning! ⚠Warning⚠Warning
________________________________
Information: senju and Mikey are both 18 here.
Summary:Senju was doing her daily shopping when she bumped into a cute good looking 3 year old boy claiming that she's his mommy. Senju joined Toman in hopes of bringing her brother back to light. Never in her life she thought she would find a boy who was to much of a replica of her and her childhood friend Mikey who was sorounded by darkness. Senju decided to take care of the boy, what will happen if Mikey sees this?where did the boy named Seishiro come from?.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
This look cute. This one's elegant. Senju thought as she scans some clothing. She was doing her daily shopping in kantou but with her card this time. Haha this is yu-chan's type.. She laughed at her thoughts as she looks at a leather boots. Yuzuha likes boots because it makes her legs look skinny tho she's already fit in others point of view.
Oh! This fabric is nice.. I should bring this to mitsuya-kun. Senju thought as she sees a high quality white and black fabric. She only met mitsuya because she joined Toman but she do knows mitsuya, her childhood friend baji who passed away talked about Toman when they met again. Woah!! This is so cute!!.
She fangirls in the matching mother, father and son clothes. She thought it would be nice to have a matching things it shows your connection with your parents. To senju she never tried this kind of stuff as her mother was already dead when she was still a toddler and her father is drowning himself in work. It was a black t-shirts that said beautiful mom, handsome dad and best son in white fonts. It was a simple design but depends on who wears it.My lady?. The shop worker called senju. This to this.. Pack them all.senju ordered pointing all the things that caught her attention and the matching family clothes too.
Aaaah yes my lady. The shop worker immediately followed senju and packed everything.

This is boring.. Toman was finally making it's comeback.. But it's not like we'll have a fight against kantou that easily.. I wonder what brother is doing right now.... No no senju you should focus on the present!!!.. Senju thought as she waits for the worker to finish packing. Ma'am here the one you ordered for... The shop worker said struggling at the shopping bags. Um. Senju nodded taking the bags. It was only a few this time she didn't buy a lot of stuff as no one was gonna carry it. Here.. She handed her own black card.
Thank you very much my Lady please come back again!. The shop worker thank senju while bowing. Are you ordering me?. Senju asked menacingly.
Of.. Of course not! My lady.. I dare not!. The shop worker got nervous at senju's menancing voice and trembled.
Yeah.. Yeah.. I'll try to come back..senju said in a childish voice she was only joking when she turns her voice menacingly.
Ah yes!. The shop worker replied happily.

Senju was now still walking around the market and was planning to go back to her apartment. With the shopping bags in her left hand, a shoulder bag on her right... Senju was walking elegantly tho that's how she normally walks. When a boy around 3 years old hugs her right leg tightly crying. Senju almost lot her balances but remain composed. She was a little bit confused. Is this boy lost?. She thought. Um hello? Are you lost?. Senju ask the boy who was hugging her tightly as if scared that senju will leave him. Senju somehow feel like crying when she sees the boy crying.
Mommy!. The boy called senju while crying it was a very low and cute voice. Mommy? Who?. Senju asked confused a question mark appears on her head.
Mommy!. The boy called out obviously calling senjum
You couldn't possibly be talking to me aren't you?. Senju asked a little nervous. Not because she might be jailed of kidnapping but because this cute handsome boy here is calling her mommy which made her heart softened what if she might really kidnap the boy. Mommy!!. The boy shouted in a high voice, his tears flowing more.
Ahh sorry but I'm not your mom... Senju said in a apologetic voice. While trying to get the boy away from herself. Mommy.....the boy cried out.
I'm not your mom...senju greatly denied. Never in her life she felt her energy drained. Just by looking at the boys figure made her sad even tho the boy hasn't lifted his head yet.
Mommy...the boy cried out and call senju again. The boy sounded depressed as if it's world is crumbling away.