Getting ready for Hogwarts

Y/n pov
Today is the big day! I'm ready for hogwarts but we (me and my brother Izuku) need to go to diagon ally to get our materials like our wands, spellbooks, and cauldrons. My mom, Inko is taking us because she's a witch herself, just- not a very good one. She was a master potion maker but then she got involved with "He who shall not be named" So now she's considered evil but she never worked with him and when he turned evil she left him, little did she know she was already pregnant with twins. Backstory aside I'm excited but also nervous because I know everyone at hogwarts is gonna want me and my twins' heads.

As we approach diagon ally I notice a lot of people whispering as we walk through the bar to get to the wall. It doesn't bother me but Izu is about to cry, I hug him as I say "It's okay Izu.. they may not like us but we're good guys! That's what matters.". He looks up at me and smiles. That might have lifted his spirits a little, I hope it did.

"Okay! First we need your books! Thankfully your grandmother left enough money at Gringots Bank to buy your school supplies" My mother spoke as she tapped the wall in a very specific pattern. Omg- The wall opened to reveal an awesome looking shopping center!

"At least there aren't that many people.." Izuku said with relief in his voice. In the distance you could see Gringots to the back of Diagon ally. I'm not ready for this... I know the elfs at Gringots are not nice and it might be even worse for us. We approach the bank and mom opens the door and all the elfs or gremlins whatever they are turned to look at us. My mom looks unaffected and me and Izuku look Terrified...
"I would like to make a withdrawal please. Vault 54" my mom says, how does she handle this? The little gremlin looked at her, then at me and Izuku, let's out a low growl then asks
"Do you have your key?" Then mutters something under his breath.
"Yes I do" my mom says as she pull her key out. The thing rolls its eyes calls another one and tells all the information my mom told him.
"This way.." it says as we all get on a mini railroad-like cart. After a minute the cart came to a stop and the gremlin thing told us to step off and follow it. We did as told and followed.
"Key please" He said and mom passed him the key. He puts it in the door and me and Izuku watched in awe as the large door unlocked revealing what looked like millions of gold coins.  To say I'm at a lost of words would be an understatement... While me and my brother looked in both awe and utter confusion my mom stepped in and grabbed a handful of coins, put them in a bag, and repeated the process a couple of times. She then said that he could close it and he did just that. He locked it, looked me up and down and got back on the cart. After that we begin to look at the list of what we need.

The list:
Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black)
One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear
One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)
One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags at all times.
Books
The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius JiggerFantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin TrimbleOther Equipment
1 Wand
1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set of glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set of brass scales
Students may also bring an Owl, a Cat or a Toad.

Long list.... But everything I'll need is in diagon ally so I'm not worried. First we'll go to Flourish and Blotts to buy books.. this'll be fun. As we get to the shop the people here are crazy, if they have something to say say it to our faces. Everywhere I go that has wizards or witches its "Oh is that them?" Or "OMG it's he who shall not be named's kids and wife" its honestly annoying. Oh well. We go in and greet  Villanelle or something like that and pick up all the books we need and the owner looks at us like 'wtf' and asks
"How are you gonna pay for that? We don't allow payments in installments-" My mom looks calm and rational before responding with "We won't be needing that. Please tell me what the cost is"
A loud sigh was heard and he said the price for the books alone was 90 gold?! Jesus.... After paying for the books it was time for our Robes and uniforms. But we can't buy any normal uniform we need uniform that are magically change after the Sorting Hat says what house we're in. To get this that was some special shop but the name is too long for me to pronounce so I'm not going to try to say it we go get everything a couple of sizes bigger and leave. Now we're on our way to Ollivander's to get wands! As we walk up I see a kid is already inside, my mom says its safer to wait when people are trying out wands. The kid is kinda cute he has red and white hair, teal and Grey eyes, and glasses like me. After he found the perfect wand he payed and walked outside. When he noticed us he stared for a second and walked away after saying 'excuse me'. We walk inside and he gets..excited? The clerk claims he's been waiting for our arrival. Weird..  He goes behind his desk and pull out a wand saying this would be the perfect one.