What do you want from me!?

~~Recap~~

I-I apologize.. it was just- the energy coming off her... It matched...." He didn't have to finish his sentence for everyone to know what he was talking about. Still with one arm on Izuku's shoulders and the other on bakugo's I yell out:
"So you launch me across a hallway because of my 'energy'?! I can't walk and that's your excuse?!" I'm furious. Why did everything I do or anywhere I went seem wrong.

"Please calm down Yn. I understand your anger but please understand he's used to just attacking negative energy.. Professor Aizawa. I hope you can lead them to the infirmary?" All Might condoned. He's too nice for his own good. He then lists that if this would happen often he'd teach me and Izuku defense against the dark arts himself. But as we head for the infirmary I turn my head to see those red eyes staring at me with malicious intent and a smirk plastered across his face.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay. Now I need to know who he really is. But that aside my back first. As we get to the infirmary the nurse, Mrs.Chiyozaki (idk how to spell it) greeted us and asked me what happened.

"Professor Shin (pronounced sheen*) hit her with his magic on accident."

On accident my ass

"Oh where did it hit? Do you feel any pain? Can you stand?" She begins going crazy with the questions but that's to be expected  when dealing with magic because it could've been a curse, dark charm, or any other type of harmful spell.

"It hit me in my stomach and launched me against a wall so my stomach and back hurts. Yes I feel pain but mostly in my back and I highly doubt I can stand-" I answer her first three questions.

"Well I'm gonna need you to try. Can you help her Bakugo?" She tried to ask bakugo but Aizawa sent him back to class saying 'his slytherin needed to be at the top of their game' so Bakugo had to leave and Izuku helped me instead. She first said:

"5 points to slytherin and hufflepuff, for helping a student in need" Then turned her attention back to me trying to walk. I manage to stand but know for a fact if I try to walk imma fall. After a quick exam she says that the force from the attack just fractured my spine and a simple healing spell should fit it right up. But right before she did it and she checked my spine one last time it was fine. I felt no pain anymore so when she told me to stand up again and I did it with no problem, I even began to walk around fine. Weird. She tells me I can leave if I was fine and tells me that Defense against the dark arts is over and not to go outside for broom riding. Aww man. Oh well I heard they're just talking today so I'm not too mad about it. I head back to my dormitorie and sleep it off for now.

~~Outside 2 weeks later~~

As we go outside I'm pleased to hear we're not late. He tells me and my brother to stand beside two brooms. Should be simple right? No. We're stuck in the back of the class and kids keep talking so I can't hear anything sir Hawks is saying. Until he yells out to everyone telling them to shut up. Thank god.

"To get your broom ready to fly, put your hand beside the broom and say 'Up!'" As soon as he does that the broom he was using as an example flew up into his hand. He soon tells us to try it and rearranges the class so we're all side by side with me and Izuku on the end of the line. Well here we go.. I stick my hand out and brace for impact.