Chapter 31

Walking backstage completely ignoring Lucas, Madison was by herself, I'm guessing the 1D boys had to rehearse and that means that Ashton and the rest were coming back here with us for a while until the concert started, we got VIP tickets; courtesy of Zayn Malik, so we could watch both bands perform to start off the tour.

Madi was busy on her phone doing God knows what, probably watching porn, hehe. I sneaked up on her and touched her shoulder making her jump and scream. I laugh and hug her tight sitting next to her.

"Heeey Irwin!" She laugh.

"Hey there Irwin, it's nice to meet another Irwin!" I laugh

"How's school going?" She asks me.

I smile. "Great actually, I'm already ahead."

The door open and a very sweaty Luke walked in, my heart raced and I bit my lip almost whining when I saw him, he looked in my direction and smirks licking his lip. I bit my lip and looked away, I just want to run up to him and make out with him, but I'm still mad at him.

"Hey babe." His voice raspy. I bounce my leg and whine, I don't want to give in to him.

I bit my lip and typed away on my phone texting Madison.

Me: Madi, he's teasing me!!! Help!

Madison: XD haha, good luck

Me: Fuck u!

Madison: what time?

I groaned out of frustration, I need to go handle some business, down under. I stormed off to the bathroom quickly because we have 40 minutes till the concert starts. Once in the bathroom, I locked the door, undid my jeans and pull my underwear down. I touched my throbbing clit moaning loud and pressing my back to the wall. I started to finger myself with one hand while rubbing my clit at a fast pace moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed.

I whined wishing it was Luke doing this to me, but I want my first time to be special, I moaned and picked up the pace with both hands, screaming and moaning pornographically. Once I felt my walls clench around my finger, I yelled and threw my head back moaning Luke's full name.

I stood against the wall for a minute or two to regain my strength and composure. Once fully rested, I pulled up my underwear and pants and fixed myself, washing my hand and fixing my hair, and Luke's red flannel. Luke. This shirt made me miss his arms around me, his kisses to my cheek, my compliments that I would get by the minute.

I walked out of the bathroom and backed to the room where I saw a smirking Louis and Harry. I bit my lip and blush holding my head down, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist spinning me around. It was Luke, he picked me up and gripped my thighs. His lips catch mine and he grunted for a response, I gladly give in to him and asked for access to his mouth that I was longing for. He grips my waist and moans as I explore his minty cavern. He pulls away and pecks my lips.

"I'm. So. Fucking. Sorry." He says between kisses.

"I'm. A. Asshole. For. Treating. You. That. Way." He kisses different spots on my face.

"Please. Please. Please. Forgive. Me." He says kissing me fully once again.

My heart fluttered and I smiled looking at him. "I shouldn't have to but, I forgive you."

"Fuck yes." He whispers against my lips.

I giggle and get down as soon I heard one of the managers yell for 5SOS, I smile and walked ahead to go to my seat in the audience.

"Oh no. You're not going to sit down just yet!" He picked me up and ran to the stage.

"Lucas! No!" I laugh.

"Oh yeah, stage first!" He laughed as he pulled me onto the stage.

[Awwwh, Jamuke fluff! Yassss! Lol, what do you think Luke's gonna do onstage???]