Chapter 21

Superhero ch.21

I still couldn't believe it, the place that me and Luke both grew up in, was ours. I smile huge and ran to the lake taking my clothes off and I did so, who cares! I dive head first into the surprisingly warm water. It's been a while since I went swimming, the water was so clear, clear enough to see everything at the bottom. That's why this lake was my favourite of all. I was running low on oxygen so I decided to swim to the surface for some air. My hair covered my face and I giggled pushing it out of my face. I look over and found Luke siting in the deck with his feet in the water.

"Lukey, come join me." I giggled.

"I don't you can handle all of this sexy." He smirked gesturing to his body.

"You're right, I can't." I said swimming over to him.

"You're so beautiful." He smiles at me laying on his stomach on the deck.

I blush and watched him as he close his eyes leaning to peck me on the lips. I took this as a chance to pull him in the water. I pulled him in and hop out the water onto the deck, running to the cabin. I heard him shout after me saying that he's gonna get me for doing that, I laughed and ran inside to hide.

-

After about 10 minutes to be exact, the door opened and I heard water dripping and water sloshing. I giggle quietly and hit inside of the pantry closet. He groaned and I saw him in the kitchen, I shushed myself and stayed quiet.

"C'mon baby, where are you, I'm dry." He chuckles as he walks closer to the closet. "Man, I'm hungry." He says as he turns the knob.

I jumped out of the closet, I guess you can say I came out of the closet. Hahah, nice one J, nice one. He screamed like a little girl and fell on the floor clutching his shirt.

"What the hell! Why'd you do that! I could've died!" He squeaks only to make me laugh harder than I already was.

I couldn't catch my breath, I was laughing so hard that my side was hurting. After I regain control of my laughter and myself, I helped Luke up like the girlfriend I was. He smirks at me and grabs me soaking me with all that water on his body and clothing.

"Ew! Luke get off me!" I squealed trying to get out his grip.

"But, I just want to cuddle." He smirks at me.

"Luuuuke, stooppp, let me goo, I'm soaked." I whine.

"That's what she said." He smirks.

"Hemmings!" I shouted.

He let me go and I look at myself now both of were soaking and a big puddle of lake water was on the floor.

"I'm going to wash." I groan, "I'm getting out of these wet clothes."

"Let me join you!" Luke shouts after me.

"No!" I giggle jogging upstairs.

-

After about an hour or so, Luke and I were washed and dry cuddled up watching Frozen and eating cookies and milk. Luke's arm was draped across mine and my head on his shoulder. I honestly missed these days, where it would just be me and Luke in the front room watching movies with the fire place burning.

"I've missed these days." Luke commented reading my mind.

"I do to, only we were kids, now you're 18 and I'm 17." I giggle.

"True." He says eating a cookie.

'Let It Go' started to play on the movie and I got up and starting singing along with the movie, I looked at Luke and he was recording me, I blush and continued to sing pointing at him, he joined along singing. The song went off about 2 minutes later, I sat down next to Luke and looked at him. He pecks my lips and pulls me close.

"You will always be my princess." He smiles at me.

*** hope you enjoyed the Jamuke fluff!!! More to come next update 😘 ***