18.

Willow's POV

And finally, I broke down. I fell to my knees as I sobbed, my dad coming down with me. "They broke me. They fucking broke me, Dad! Mentally and physically.

They beat the shit out of me. Kind of like Rage but 50x worse. They kept me chained with cuffs coated in poisonous herbs, silver, and wolfsbane. They used guns, daggers, their fist, whips, anything ye could think of, even fucking bugs. They made me a complete germophobe.

They raped me, every. Single. Day. William was a Vampire. He wanted me so he could get me pregnant and have the most powerful baby in the world. He tried and tried and tried. Anytime he's get me pregnant, I'd lick the cuffs so the kid would die. I'd rather have a miscarriage then have a baby, knowing he'd take it away from me.

Now, my tongue is fucked up, my chances of having a baby are little to nothing. My body is fucked. I can't see a mess without panicking, thinking there's bugs around. They fucked me up, daddy. They fucked me up. Big time. Very few good things came from it. I'm fucked up." I couldn't stop sobbing. I could feel dad's tears hitting my shoulder as he cried with me.

He was holding me in his lap, rocking me, as we sat on the floor.

"Emotions are weakness. If you would have never showed emotion to me that day I took you, then maybe I wouldn't have found so much joy in you. The less emotion you show, the safer you will be. Be. Numb."

It was like a switch in me flicked. I wiped my eyes and stopped crying. I stood from my dads arms and walked to my room without a word. Everyone looked at me as if I was insane. And I kinda was.

I peeled the face mask off and laid in my bed and went into a nightmare fueled nap.

"You know, Willow, this is all your fault. She's sitting here right now because of you." Aroura Smith. My best friend since I was 5. I'm 10 years old now. I got ahold of a phone and the only number I memorized was hers.

"If you would have never called her to help, she wouldn't be here. Tied to a chair begging for her life. And good news! You get to kill her!"

I sobbed for the first time in 2 years. I didn't wanna kill my best friend. But William was gonna make me. "I hate you, Willow! I hate you! You're the reason I have to die! Fuck you, I hate you!!!"

"I'm so sorry, Aroura. I-I'm so sorry!" William handed the gun to me as I pointed it towards a sobbing Aroura.

I turned the gun to William and attempted to shoot. "You really must think I'm dumb." My eyes widened as I tried to pull it again.

"I knew better than to give you a loaded gun." One of his men grabbed me by the neck and walked my closer to Aroura. Her eyes held fear. Me held my face right in front of hers and made me look into her eyes.

Before the gun cocked. Then BAM!! they held my eyelids open and forced me to watch as the life left her eyes. "Red is a beautiful hair color for you, Willow."

I sobbed for the rest of the night. The thought of my best friends death in my mind. William punished me for attempting to kill him.

"I actually would have let her live if you had done as told and tried to kill her. By no. You disobeyed." His punishment didn't hurt near as much as hearing that. It's all my fault.

I woke up to see something sticking out of my stomach and a familiar burn spread through my body.

I just sat there and stared at it for a moment before realizing what it was. "Logan!!!!" I tuned my hearing up to try and hear footsteps, there were none.

I looked at my alarm clock on my nightstand to see it was just 9pm.

"Dad!!!! Mom!!! Rage!! Fury! S-someone." I watched as the blood slowly left my body and smiled softly. Maybe it's my time.

No. I have to see Wrath grow up. I couldn't see Rage or Fury grow up, but I have the chance to see Wrath grow. I couldn't save their innocence, but I can cleave his.

Still, no one heard me. No footsteps or anything. I tried to mindlink them all but nothing was going through.

'Wrath? Buddy I don't even know if you have a mindlink yet but if you hear this, tell someone to come help me. Please hurry.'

While waiting I tried to get up but the arrow was in the bed and if I tried to get up, the arrow pulled at my skin, hurting myself even worse.

I had just got out of the hospital and dad called me to his office. "This phone. If you click the small red button on the back, it alerts everyone in your contacts, that you need help or are in trouble. Do not click it unless there's an emergency."

I reach for my phone on the nightstand, my vision going blurry. I click the red button on the back and try to stay awake but it's really fucking hard.

Every time my eyes close I jerk them back open. At this point, the burning feeling has spread through my entire body and I can't feel anything else but the burn.

I click the red button repeatedly before an incoming call interrupts me. "H-hello?"

"Willow, what's going on? You keep clicking the SOS button."

"Help me." Is the last thing I remember before falling unconscious.