Your Biggest Fan

Requested: Yoo Jeonghoon
Genre: Fluff
Context: Wonyoung has been a member of IVE for roughly four years
POV: Third Person
Word Count: 1204
Tags: Suggestive, Thriller
______________________________________________

Wonyoung sighed as she scrolled through her phone. Nothing seemed interesting anymore.

I've reached what feels like the peak of my career. I'm rich and famous... Now I'm just bored.

Opening her secret Instagram account, Wonyoung scrolled through her explore page. Thanks to this account, Wonyoung felt somewhat like a normal girl. Though she hadn't used it recently, she made good use of it during her times in IZ*ONE.

A couple minutes of scrolling later, Wonyoung found a person that caught her eye.

Oh? He's kind of cute...

Wonyoung tapped on the profile, frowning upon the first glance.

He lives overseas... That shouldn't stop me though.

Wonyoung scrolled through the images, following him before liking each of his posts.

Y/n sighed as he walked into his room with damp hair. Multiple IZ*ONE and IVE posters lined his walls, and groups of albums stood proudly on a shelf next to his bed. As he moved to grab his phone, Y/n's eyes widened at the sudden flood of Instagram notifications.

Who is this person? I've never seen them before...

Y/n unlocked his phone, pressing on the notification. Much to his disappointment, there wasn't much for him to find on the profile.

It must be a bot...

Just as he moved his thumb to turn off his phone, a notification at the top of his phone popped up.

dnjsdud

:dnjsdud
Hey
How are you doing?

Y/n blinked in disbelief.

Is this a scammer?

Curious, Y/n checked the followers and following pages of the random account.

They're following and followed by normal people my age. Is it someone who just doesn't like to post? Let's see.

dnjsdud

Me:
Hey
I'm doing fine hbu?

:dnjsdud
I'm doing well
Thanks for asking

They replied quick...

dnjsdud

:dnjsdud
How's the weather over there?

Y/n continued to stare in disbelief.

I swear they're a bot.

Wonyoung facepalmed, "I really don't know how to talk to people do I..."

Understanding her social ineptitude, Wonyoung turned to her local Naver search bar in hopes that she could alleviate her conversational problem. After a few hiccups, Wonyoung finally found a stable pace. To her relief, the two parties continued to talk for weeks despite the difficulty of their clashing schedules. Although he found himself amused by their conversations, Y/n grew tired of the somewhat mundane conversations sprinkled with interest.