Moments That Show Her title

Baby's title is Kpop Princess, everyone simps for her because of how oblivious, shy, and innocent she can some across as. Here for some moments that show it(basically all are at award shows)

#1 Tripping..

Baby is clumsy, that is a known fact, so one day she trips while going to her seat after receiving an award with her group members. She was behind them all and tripped falling to her knees. Some idols rush over to help her up, those idols contain Mingi and San from ATEEZ, Jungkook from BTS, and Dino from Seventeen. They help her up and smile as she bows and lifts her dress to walk properly to her seat where her members are laughing since the camera caught it all.

#2 Seat malfunction

While getting seated she realized that they're aren't enough seats so Baby has to sit away from her members.. Chung ha sees and offers her her seat so she can be close to her group. Baby smiles and thanks her and they switch seats.

#3 Bows

   Baby was zoning out again while on stage to congratulate everyone. She stares at the floor not realizing the amount of idols behind her. She turns zones back in and turns around making most of them bow after seeing who it was. She gets all shy and awkward and waves her hand around telling to not bow.

#4 Songs

The day she found out some of her friends made songs with her in mind had a funny reaction. During a fan meeting a fan told her that Bambi by Baekhyun was about her, she got all shy as usual and couldn't stop thinking about it

#5 MC

Wooyoung of IVE was running a fever on a day she was supposed to be MCing. So Baby took over. She and Sunghoon were wearing matching outfits

She posts ^ with the caption of "matchy matchy" they go on stage and do the normal MC business with Sunghoon staring at her a lot