Chapter 24: Giving you the tools needed

It was the next weekend and both Yato and Shisui were now on a battle field training but this time is different as they both had theif eys closed.

At which Yato opened his eyes showing his eternal mangekyou

While Shisui had opened his eyes and activated his mangekyou Sharingan showing a our-point pinwheel

The two were doing some Sharigan training which Yato had decided today to work on Shisui mangekyou Sharigan which they have figured out about Shisui mangekyou Sharigan abilites

These abilites are apart of what Shisui calls 'Kotoamatsukami' which is a technique that allows Shisui to enter the mind of any individual within his field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will.

Which when Shisui had showed this to Yato he had quickly figured out the weakness to this powerful technique and that being it will at least a decade before it could be used again.

"How does it feel?" Yato asked his student.

"Kinda weird feeling though" Shisui said as this was his third time using it the last time using his Mangekyou Sharigan was trainning and that was six months ago as Yato had set rules for Shisui when it came to using his Mangekyou.

The first rule was that he could only use his Mangekyou Sharigan in an emergency and second rule is that he can also use it during trainning other than that Shisui is isn't allowed to use is Mangekyou Sharigan.

"Alright then Shisui let's get started are you ready?" Yato asked his young student.

"Yeah let's get started" Yato said as he had then activated his clan strongest offensive and defensive power the Susanoo as Yato had a Gray skeletal ribcage.

"This is the simplest level of the Susanoo a person can manifest and it might not look like it but trust me it as very powerful defense but not only does it have defense but a strong offense like this" Yato had then manifest a skeletal arm.

"That is cool sensei" Shisui complementing his teacher which Yato had just looked over at Shisui which he then decided to continue their lesson.

"Let me show you the next stage of the Sussano" Yato said as he had then fully manifested his skeleton Susanoo which had pushed Shisui a little back.