RWBY - Let's Level Up! (1)

Matt: Okay, in a few more hours, team RWBY is going to have their little investigation, and have their little Roman encounter. So, before that, I'm gonna go and level up in the Emerald Forest. With my Shadows of course!

Matt continued his way to the forest and getting his weapons ready. However, he was not alone, because a certain coffee loving headmaster was watching him leaving the academy grounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin: 'Looking through the academy's cameras is quite entertaining...That came out wrong. Alright, let's see... Mr Arc and Mr Ren are in their room talking, Ms Nora is... eating a... mountain of pancakes? And now... Ms Nikos is busy training in the arena as usual, of course, a champion would want to stay strong at all costs.'

Ozpin: Hmm... Team CRDL is... huddled up in a group at the corner of the library? They look quite alert. Did something happen to them? Hm. I wouldn't really care. (sigh) WHY did I allow them to enroll in Beacon when they're just going to make trouble with the faunas? No matter.

Ozpin: Team RWBY is in their dorm discussing about something it seems. Hmm I can only wonder.

Ozpin: As for Mr. Aidan... hm? He's leaving academy ground and going to... the Emerald Forest? With his weapons? Is he going to train as well? Hmm... I have seen his semblance partially but not to the full extent... alright, I have nothing to do other than drink coffee all day, so I'll watch.

Ozpin: Now, he's approaching the cliff, is he going to jump into the forest? Quite daring for him, though if I remember he does have a shadow wyvern, so I suppose he will be fine. Ah, there he goes and down the cliff and... there comes the wyvern. Kaisel is the name if I recall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt: 'Alright, if I'm correct, this place is the area with the biggest Grimm population. I should be arriving in a few seconds aaaannnnnnddd here I am... holy s**t. Now THAT is a lot of Grimm. I think the numbers is roughly over a hundred.'

Matt: Good. Finally, something that I have been waiting for a looong ass time. GRINDING.

Matt: Arise!

Shadows: Greetings, my liege.

Matt: Hello everyone.

Igris: My Liege, is it time?

Matt: Yes. It's time to kill.

Beru: Let's show these pitiful weaklings, who has arrived to this world.

Greed: They will grovel at our strength.

Matt: Alright everyone.