🌹I love you🌹

Sorry I don't update as much as I should but I need some fluff with a tiny bit if angst. So I hope all 1k of you enjoy!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

TW:MENTION OF ED

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

NO POV 

Tommy was stuck in the middle seat. Sandwiched in between Quackity and Ranboo. Tommy had rested his head on Ranboo's shoulder. And Quackity was on the verge of falling asleep as well but he didn't want to be a burden to Karl and Sapnap so he just stayed awake. He kept nodding off though. Sapnap was driving which probably wasn't the best idea but he was careful.  When they got back to their house, Ranboo had to pick Tommy up bridal style to carry him out of the car. Sapnap offered to do the same for Quackity but he declined. 

"The guest room is the first door on the left down that hallway." Karl pointed down the hall.

"Don't do anything to him Ranboo." Quackity said, getting protective. Ranboo nodded in fear and proceeded to walk in the room and closed the door. Sapnap hugged Karl from behind and whispered in his ear. 

"How should we get Q to sleep?" 

"We need to make sure he feels comfortable." Karl whispered back.

Quackity sat down on the couch and started nodding off again. 

"Q, are you tired?" Karl asked, already knowing the answer. Karl just wanted to see if he would lie.

"No" Quackity said letting out a yawn realizing his body had betrayed him.

"Damnit" he mumbled. Karl chuckled and picked him up to go to bed. When Karl set Quackity down on the soft, plush bed, he fell asleep almost immediately. Karl laid down on the bed and Quackity snuggled up to him. Then Sapnap walked in the room and laid down with them as well.

______________ 

TIMESKIP: TWO HOURS LATER

================

NO POV

Tommy had just woken up from a nightmare. He was so scared. Ranboo wasn't even next to him. Tommy had grabbed one of Ranboo's hoodies and walked down the stairs. Tommy walked up to Ranboo and hugged him from behind. 

"Toms? You ok?" Ranboo said while turning around to face him.

"N-no" Tommy said, sniffling. 

"What happened? Did you have another nightmare?" Tommy just nodded.

"Awww its ok love I promise to go back to bed with you after we eat ok?" Tommy started to get nervous. He forgot that Ranboo didn't know about his ED. Tommy only told Quackity about it.

I'm sorry guys. I lost motivation but I hope i'll get some soon but have a good day or night my little shrooms!!