Introduction

Tanya Thakral and Vikramaditya Singhania hate each other!
Hate is a small word! They can't stand each other's shadows since school times.

Classmates who hated each other turned into business rivals is what happened in their case.

Tanya was the lone empress of the Thakral empire after her father and Vikramaditya was the sole owner of Singhanias roaring textile business after his brother Veerendra chose to look after their jewellery business bringing him to become Tanya's staunch rival in Indian market.

But then came corona and their textile business took a dip! Tanya wanted to save the Thakral empire and Vikramaditya didn't want his father to call him a 'failure' yet another time. His brother was better than him but his father's way of insulting and comparing him with his elder brother ignited a fire to 'Do or Die' inside him. He wanted to re-establish Singhanias in the market and the only man who could help them now was the textile king Param Sahay...the owner of Sahay Industries who was now planning to invest in Indian market.

Thakrals and Singhanias were now at loggerheads however when they realise that Mr Sahay wants to invest big and were planning to invest into their third rival the Khanna's who had a bigger reach and approach across the country and there was only one way for Thakrals and Singhanias to win the contract.

A merger!!!

But a merger needed a strong reason and also needed to look very natural. And so their father's thought the unthinkable

Tanya and Vikramaditya were tied into a knot of marriage which was nothing less than a 'Joint Venture' for both.

Tanya and Vikramaditya both had an extremely dirty name in the market with a long list of affairs and sleepovers! You could call them 'whores' who didn't pay for sleeping around.

Commitment was never their thing!

What happens when such 'gems' are tied into a wedding knot only to take advantage of a business venture which involved them travel to Chennai for 5 days...

For the world it's a 'Happy Honeymoon' for them it's nothing but a 'Joint Venture'!!!

Begins June 2022