Shot 2: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star- Sexy or Cutie? What you are???

VIKRAMADITYA

Before I knew she stood infront of me stripping every piece of cloth from her body and I wet my lips looking at her exposed treasures.

Small mounds, perfect curvey waistline reaching a man's dream heaven down south, thick thighs and long legs. A cigarette still lit up in her mouth with her red colored hair that was left open now tied up into a thick bun. Just with those red stilettos on, she looked like a sexy goddess who had appeared to pleasure me. My shaft twitched at the sight of the desirable treat of a woman standing carelessly all naked infront of me. She made me breathless if I could put the words precise.

Wonder how unpredictable a human is??? The woman whom I hate so much, wanted to die in an accident, or in an air crash or at times even I wanted to murder her was right infront of me and I wanted to thrust into her. Lust is a strange feeling.

'Singhaniya!!! I don't have an entire night to waste. Stop staring at my breasts like you have never seen one. Strip!!! In the mean time let me finish the cigar!!!' saying she simply carelessly walked around the room all naked trying to find for something in my fridge.

I was stripping down when I noticed her frustration. How much intoxication does she need?

'If you are looking for alcohol in this room or if you are looking for drugs you won't find it!!!' I said clearly unzipping my pants and she gave me an annoyed look and asked

'Gosh!!! Fine go to my room and bring my bag. It has som-'

'No!!! You are already having these cancer sticks and why do you need drugs or alcohol... We are going have sex right?' I asked to which she chuckled saying

'It gives me a high!!! You'll like it better when I'm not going to cum!!!' she chuckled taking another long drag while I simply stripped down my boxers and walked towards her. She was scanning me top and bottom as she smirked saying

'Nice!!! Didn't expect such a treasure under that gunny bag kinda clothing of yours!!!' saying she was about to take another drag when I pulled the cigarette from her hand and crushed it against the wooden table behind her. She was about to yell at me when I pushed my body against her body and she was slightly pushed against the wooden table. Our private parts teased each other and she gasped.

Teasing her neckline with my index finger I whispered
'You have no idea about anything that you are going to encounter tonight!!! I promise you would want to stay sane after this night everytime we'll do it!!!' saying I pulled her hands up in the air and pushed it towards the fall which enhanced her mounds much better infront of my eyes and I smirked

'Stop staring at me you pervert!!! I told you...we have a business to run. You don't love me. We are here to fuck each other. So just do it!!!' she said and I simply smirked and said

'Go ahead!!! Tell me your plan!!! While let me begin with you down there!!!' saying I bent to my knees and put my tongue at work.

'We......we ahhhh...we are supposed to get Sahay sign....ahhhh...sign the contract in a week maximum Singhaaaaaahhhh...niya!!!' she squirmed as I quickly pulled my head out from her thighs and looked at her with my eyes ready to pop out.

'You...you are kidding right??? It's not possible Tanya. He's a big whale!!!' I said when she caught my shaft in her hands and squeezed tightly making me cry in pain as I was already ready to burst and I understood she got frustrated because I stopped.

'Ohhhh...okay Sorry!!!' saying I again dug into her inner thighs when she slowly squirmed and moved on the bed but she continued

'Sah...Sahay is going to crack a deal with us or with the Chakraborties. And you know Bihaan Chakraborty is a aggressive businessman and also very very desperate. Ahhhhh... slowly!!!' she squirmed more as I bit her lightly and she continued