Shot 3: London Bridge had fallen down ...& so did my faith Papa ...🥺

VIKRAMADITYA

'I want you and that Thakral girl tonight at this party. Dress well and be there on time. I'll send you the address and timings. Anddd don't be late!' saying my sperm donor disconnected the call while I heard the chomp chomp noise she was making while munching on her Masala Dosa. Irritated by the sound I look at her and she moans saying 'Hmmmm this is good but still not good as what we get in Chennai.' and I raise an eyebrow asking

'Are you serious Tanya? The hotel management has called us multiple times, they can't handle the press and media, we are not able to step out of this room since last night and my father expects us to attend some stupid party along with you...I don't understand how are we going to leave the room!!!' I yelled pressing my forehead lightly to which she smirked and sipped onto her black coffee and chuckled saying

'And who asked you to hide?'. I was confused. I look at her to which she smirked saying 'Publicity both good or bad are excellent Singhaniya!!! So....just call your designer and get yourself the most expensive suit and get me a party gown...sexy not slutty yet...comfy!!! Quick!!!' saying she snapped her finger and was about to pick a cigar when I pulled the packet and threw it into the dustbin when she looked at me with an annoyed expression shouting 'WTF Singhaniya...You are so dead?' she yelled and I smirked saying 'No I'm not!!! And that's the reason why I threw that crap away.'

She caught hold of my collar saying 'I am the one smoking here...not you!!!' she whisper yelled and I grabbed her wrist saying 'Exactly!!! And passive smokers get more impacted that active ones. I don't want to die of something I never put in my mouth!!!' I said rolling my eyes to which she smirked evil saying 'One day I'll make you taste them!!!' and I rolled my eyes saying 'Thank you but I dont want your cancer sticks!!!' saying I walked away.

Dressing up in the black and grey tuxedo I stepped out of the washroom only for my eyes to widen as I see Tanya dressed in a black shimmery party gown with thigh length slit. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun while she was struggling to zip the gown. My eyes roamed around her sexy back and I felt my junior knock. Damn she looked piping hot.

'Stop staring at me you creep!!! Do me!!!' she said and I was throbbing right now. Damn she needs to learn to use her words carefully. F*ck I want her so badly.

'Singhaniya...don't test my patience!!! It's been more than 24 hours that I have had my cigarettes now...don't annoy me... either do it or I care a damn...this is how I'm coming with you!!!' and all I heard was 'I am c*ming' !!! Damnn she's addictive.

'Singhaniyaaaa!!!' she yelled and I walked towards her and started zipping her gown. My fingers brushed against the soft skin of her back. She's soft like cotton.

'If you are done acting like a desperate creep lemme tell you we can have sex in the night again...but right now we are getting late...can we leave? The stupid media crowd will take time to be dodged away!!!' she said carelessly and I was embarassed. What's wrong with me? I nod and we walk towards the door.

The minute we step out of our room we feel flashlights on our face when she starts her pretending 'Please guys... Stop this ..we need our privacy... Security please...' and she again hides her face in my chest and I carefully hug her warm. I don't know why everytime she grabs my blazer with her tiny little hands I have this urge to hide her from the entire world. I want to keep her safe. I want to keep her away from every evil and hide her in my chest forever.

Suddenly my trance is broken as she says 'Singhaniyaaaa...let goooo...We have to get inside the car!!!' and I realise for how long have I hugged her. She rolls her eyes and slips into my car and I quickly get on my seat and we drive our way out. Neither she nor I utter a word until we reach the location however I helplessly steal a few gazes at her when she's resting with her eyes closed. Was she always so beautiful or should I thank my designer?.