Chapter 18 and 19

Kasey's pov
"WOOOO!"Raab and Novak cheered as Ryan and I watched them shoot up into the air,I laughed and cheered.They originally invited Maddie over to skate,but since she was tired from the wrapping her chest I decided to take her place."man Kasey,you are equally as fun as your brothers!"Novak complimented me,I felt so honored."thanks guys"Raab did a flip and landed on the board,"say Kasey,"I looked at him."do you have a sister?"he asked curiously,i widened my eyes."shit!what do I even say?"I thought,"uhhh,why do you want to know?"I asked nervously."he probably wants a girlfriend."Novak teased,Raab shoved him and Ryan laughed."nah man!Bam wanted me to ask."Raab exclaimed,i widened my eyes.

"I got to lie,I mean...what other choice do I have?Emmett and Maddie are gonna kill me for this,but I don't think I can just say no."I thought,"um,yeah!we have a sister."they all looked at me."is she hot?"Ryan asked curiously,I glared at him."she's Matt's twin."I replied,"even better!"Raab joked.Ryan and Novak laughed,"well tell us more about her man!"Novak encouraged."maybe she'll be a perfect match for Bam."Ryan suggested,"ok uh...well she's almost like a clone of Matt.her name is Maddie,she didn't want to come along with us so she's at home right now."I began to lie."man,Bam's gotta meet this chick:it's like a match made in heaven!"Raab said,i gulped and laughed nervously.

What have I done?

The next day...

Maddie's pov
Emmett and Kasey didn't want to go to Japan for some odd reason,so instead they were helping me pack."I don't understand why you guys don't want to go,there could be some bodacious babes for you two."i said as I packed up the last of my things,"well Mads if I'm being honest I'm a bit tired."Emmett admitted."but don't worry,Novak said you could stay with Bam when you guys get back."Kasey assured me,"oh gee that sounds wonderful."i said sarcastically.we all laughed,then Kasey cleared his throat.

"Maddie?"Emmett and I looked at him,"what is it?"I asked.he sat down on one of the beds,"well...when I was talking to Ryan,Raab,and Novak they uh...asked if we had a sister."he said as he pointed at us."So what did you say?"Emmett asked worryingly,Kasey didn't say a word."Kasey DeLumos Donovan,"i said in a stern voice,he looked at me nervously."what.did.you.tell.them?"i growled,Emmett crossed his arms and sternly looked at Kasey.