Chapter 55

All the memories, how can we make it back there, back there?
I want to be there again

Maddie's pov
When Chris and Dave saw me they hug tackled me.everyone,including me,laughed as I tried to fight them off.I then felt someone grab my arm and lift me up onto my feet.I turned around and saw it was Bam,Chris and Dave scrambled to their feet and hugged me again."I missed you Mads!"he exclaimed,"MADDIE'S BACK?!"I heard Ehren exclaim.Chris and Dave immediately let go of me,I turned around and got tackled by Ehren.Chris and Dave laughed as Ehren and I fought each other,"alright Ehren get off of her."I heard Preston say.

Ehren rolled off of me and panted,I stood up and dusted my knees off."thanks a million Preston!"He hugged me,"good to see you again Maddie."I smiled and hugged him back.I heard Jeff and Spike clear their throats,i gulped but stood my ground.Spike walked towards me,I felt like I was gonna shit bricks.he then smiled,laughed,and hugged me.I was shocked,but I grinned and hugged him back,messing up his hair."good to see ya Spikey!"I greeted him,"it's great to see you again too Mads."he said as we pulled away from the hug.

Jeff walked towards us and smiled,"great to have you back Maddie."my face lit up.I turned and looked at Bam,who was smiling and standing next to Ryan(who was also smiling)."we just kept begging until they said yes."Ryan explained,I cheered and rushed towards them."GROUP HUG!"I heard Wee-Man yelled,everyone(except for Johnny)joined in on the hug.