🧾*:・000

It was the 10th notebook that was bought in a month.

A 300-page notebook, no more than eight inches long and about six inches wide, was quite small but ideal for sticking your tickets.

Each notebook that he compares, he always put the number on the cover and put them on his shelf in order, for which he already had 9 full notebooks and the one he recently bought was the tenth this month.

He was only nine years old when he silently began to collect the purchase receipts, whether for clothes, food, objects or bank bills, all the expenses written on a tiny piece of paper, Jimin kept it like a treasure.

There were so many tickets that he had that they no longer fit in his desk drawer, so he had to buy something to keep them and not damage the tickets, and that something was a notebook.

As soon as he bought them he began to paste them in the notebook with date order, he had to order them correctly, it had not taken him long to organize it, but if it had been someone else it would have taken him a whole month to organize that and on top of that by dates when Jimin I had it all mixed up with everything.

After pasting us in the notebook, he put the date and time he bought it and put it in the upper corner, always the same time 3:36 in the afternoon, 4:29 in the afternoon, 7:32 in the afternoon, 9:18 p.m. and 12:52 p.m.

He always bought at that time, he calculated how many minutes it would take in line to have the exact number on the ticket, which he always got right, that time was on all the tickets, not a second less or a second more. Always to the exact minute.

"Jimin, look, I brought you the tickets I saved for you." Taehyung said with a square smile as he handed him 10 shopping tickets.

"Me too, look." This time Yoongi spoke with a smile.

"I-I don't want them." She said the chestnut touching the lobe of the ear avoiding the looks of both boys.

"But, you collect them, why don't you want to take them? We brought them for you." Taehyung said somewhat embarrassed and without understanding the rejection.

"I do not want them. They are not the same." Little Jimin clarified.

"But if I buy the same store you go to." He mentioned the dark-haired.

"Not. They are not the same..."

"But what do they have?" The redhead insisted without understanding.

Jimin took the tickets that Taehyung gave him and started checking the time one after the other and none and none matched the times that he was going to buy something.

"They are not. I do not want them. They are not...". He said in a whisper and his eyes filled with water.

"Do not Cry! Do not Cry! Whatever the reason, Tae is a fool!" He shouted the redhead before running and hugging Jimin. Yoongi looked at him sadly.

"Jimin honey, what's wrong? You can tell us honey..." The dark-haired said.

"You wouldn't understand." Said the chestnut between sobs.

"I wonder what is the cause of his obsession with collecting tickets...". Yoongi said in a whisper.

{🧾}

🧾*:・ Warnings!!!

🧾 In this fic Jimin's character is different from the others, he is very reserved, calm, and very quiet, so making him talk will be difficult and I only ask you to be patient with him xd.

🧾While with Jungkook, well he is the same as always, a very curious, daring, shameless and funny boy.

🧾 It will be a little long chapters.

🧾 there will be quite obscene language.

🧾Some characters will be invented, so have imagination and create cute little people xd

🧾 Jungkook is bigger than Jimin.

🧾Go get the shopping tickets and discover the secret between so many numbers and letters <3

Me <3