🧾*:・001

A week ago Jungkook started his new job, today he had his night shift so he had to stay late.

His work was shit, but his father needed help in the business and did not have to pay workers, so he put his two children and the son of his nephew, who paid them something light .

Jungkook was forced to work there because if he didn't, his father would take away all the Set Up and Jungkook didn't want that because if he did, his soul would go away along with the desire he had to work in that store. convenience.

And there came the customer who always came to that store for prepared coffee, food and many small notebooks.

Jungkook always made him curious to know who that boy was and why every time he came he always bought the same one. But what caught her attention the most was that he always took the tickets carefully, as if they were the most valuable thing in the world.

Apart from that he was a very attractive and handsome boy, if he kept buying at the store Jungkook would end up falling in love with that boy who was less than one meter seventy.

"Will you only take that?"

"Yes please." He mentioned taking out the money to be able to pay.

Jungkook passed the bookcase, the strawberry milk and the posits through the barcode and then put them in a black bag.

"It's $9.48 in total, please." Jungkook mentioned looking at the chestnut carefully.

"Yes, take." He handed a twenty to the dark-haired man without meeting his eyes.

Which Jungkook was also struck by, that boy never bothered to look at Jungkook, not even if he wanted a quick glance, no, the simore kept his eyes lowered and barely listened to him.

"Okay, wait, I'll give you the change." Jungkook mentioned and then took out a ten bill. "And back ten ninety, do you want the ticket?"

"Yes please." He asked in a small voice.

"Good." He handed the ticket to the chestnut and he took it very carefully.

"Thank you." He muttered the chestnut in a caddy whisper and then left as soon as possible.

Jungkook stared at him strangely, that boy always acted the same way, after buying what he wanted he left as soon as possible and with his eyes on the floor. That boy was cute enough to keep his eyes on the ground.

"The slime, the slime." Jackson said carrying a box of comics past the box.

"Shut up, asshole."

"You've been staring at that boy's ass all week, now do yourself a favor and focus on work." This time his brother spoke from a corridor near where they were.

"The other heavyweight is coming, talking because yes. I'm not fucking looking at his ass"

"You were doing it." Jackson confirmed.

"Well, I was, but only today"

"Let's see, kid, nobody can buy those lies, so shut up, you're always looking at that boy's ass, stop jerking off and concentrate on work." Junghyun spoke.

"If anything, you do the straws, because you have Playboy magazines in your backpack for a reason." Jungkook attacked.

"Those magazines are yours stupid, I don't do those things." Clarified his brother.

"As you can see that the Jeon family is out of their minds, if you have to see, the only normal member of the family is me, a pair of virgins." Jackson said shaking his head.