🧾*:・002

Jimin swallowed hard at that question. He wasn't going to answer that even if he was paid half a million won. Although he will tell it, no one would understand why he does it or would bother to understand it, so he will not tell him no matter how much he insists.

"I do not know..."

"Yes you know, because if you hadn't known, you wouldn't be doing it."

"I don't know, I just like doing it."

"You should stop doing that, nobody does that, you're not a five year old. Mature."

"Mature? Are you telling me to grow up? You don't even know why I do it!"

"You don't want to tell me, I always ask you and never mind, dad is tired of seeing you every day with hundreds of tickets that are of no use to you."

"Because I don't want to tell you or dad, you'll make fun of me, you'll tell me it's silly or I know what."

"I'm your brother, not your neighbor, you know you can count on me in everything, I won't criticize you much less I'll make fun of something so serious, I'm not what you think you think."

Jimin thought about it for a few seconds.

"I collect them because... because I feel that one day I'll need them and I keep them in case something happens if I have them there, I wouldn't understand even if I explained it to you exactly." He blurted out quickly.

"Jimin... do you think I'm going to swallow it?"

The chestnut just stared at him perplexed, he wasn't going to tell him, nobody knows and nobody will ever know. Only him and no one else, no one should know, only him.

"Okay, if you don't want to tell me, don't tell me, but when you want to tell me, you can. I'm not going to pressure you to tell me, you're free to do what you want. And I won't make fun of you."

Someday you'll have to tell him, someday. But for the moment he won't tell her, he doesn't think he has the courage to say it, he will always be a coward.

Coward.

That's how it is. Jimin is a coward.

🧾🧾🧾

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh, organizing the store was stressful and even more so if he had to do it with Jackson, who did not stop making a fool of himself and always made a fool of himself in front of the customers who entered.

While Jackson and Junghyun hit each other with magazines from the comic section, Junghyun just chewed gum while typing on his phone, they were already getting bored and all they wanted was for the day to be over so they could get out once and for all.

"Hey, shaggy hair, when will your father return your cell phone?" Jackson asked.

"Well, I don't know the truth, I think, never? I have to stop depending on my parents and get another gig, this one sucks.

"If he hears you, daddy fucks you in every possible hole." Junghyun says from the box without taking his eyes off his phone.

"And how do I hear you if we're in the last hallway?" Jackson asked.

"Stupid, this store isn't very big, we only have three aisles and the back. Here you can even hear the footsteps of an ant, apart from the fact that the music is horrible." Jungkook clarified.

"Say this in front of dad, you'll see how he leaves you without legs." He mentioned the brother of the dark-haired.

"Your brother scares me." He confessed the chestnut in a whisper pointing to the box with his thumb.