Second gift

"Why...why the fuck is the distraction squad following us?"

Yuna coldly stated, making the rest of the group slowly walk away from her vicious aura.

'So...so scary...'

Belle thought as she hid behind Violet who sweatdropped at the chaotic minds around her.

"T-There's no way that they're hunting us down, right..? What the hell is going on here?"

Alis mumbled to herself, but the others heard it due to how they were hiding in an alleyway of a certain universe.

"Sister, do you think mom...noticed what we're doing...?"

Via cautiously asked her fellow siblings in nervousness, afraid of their mom knowing about their antics and seeing their mom's disappointed gaze and voice.

"N-No...there's no way...", the fox mumbled to herself once again, not wanting anything to happen to their mom and themselves.

Seeing the children's state, Belle and Violet didn't know what to do in that situation, let alone Yuna.

"Tch, calm down, will ya? Let's just finish our task faster to make things easier."

Yuna said while sighing and then proceeded to check the list once again. It seems that they were in the ' Who Made Me A Princess' universe, and the timeline was when the main character 'Athanasia' received a letter from 'Jennette'.

Their objective is already set. It was Claude's robe, they just needed the designer and information on what kind of material it needed.

"So~ we just need to kidnap the designer and find some material while we're at it?"

Axar finally stated the obvious to the others as they nodded, the gift squad started to plan out how to get their gift.

"How about taking Claude's robe ourselves-"

"No, Belle."

"Tch, fine Axie..."

***

"Is it just me or did I just see Axar for a moment in this world? Hmm, was I just imagining it?"

Shian casually said as she took another bite of her snack, taking a step back to observe the area, wondering if she was seeing things. 

Hearing that, Star looked at both Asteria and Royal, internally signaling at them if they heard this right. The look that they both gave to Star confirmed that they indeed, heard it right.

'Okay... let's calm down... She said imagine... Yeah... Imagine...'

The anomaly started to fidget their hands due to the fear of their plan falling, little cracks started to show little by little. Seeing that, Asteria took her grandchild's hand and held it and eyed Royal to take control of the situation.

Royal nodded in confirmation, knowing that Asteria will handle Star just fine.

"Hm? Really? I'm sure you're just imagining things, Shian."

Royal stated with a small smile as if asking the girl if she was alright.

"Ah, I suppose so."

Shian let it go, after all, it was her day off. Even if she wasn't sleeping like she wanted to, she was going to make the best out of today.

Star's grip on Asteria's hand slowly lessened. Asteria, who wasn't the best at comforting others, just let her hand drop down as Star shoved another cookie into Shian's mouth after the assassin just finished her first one.