Chapter Twenty

Louis' POV

"Err well I...wellZaynsortaabusedallyforagesandcosshesmygirlfriendiwantedtostickuofirher sorry" (A/N it was meant to be well Zayn sorta abused Ally for ages and cos shes my girlfriend and i wanted to stick up for her) I muttered to quickly.

Then I ran, I ran outta the house.

I ran into the the water at the beach and just floated, floated like the sky was the saviour of the world and I'm praising it.

I lay there floating like there's no tomorrow. When I heard splashed and someone join me. I turned my face and saw Ally there.

"Your hand fits in mine like it was made just for me, bearing this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots of the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me."

I sung randomly.

Zayn's POV

The list of why I hurt Ally

1. The reason I said before

2. She always got me in trouble

3. She always scared the bloody shits out of me with her perve smile

4. She once knocked me out (she learnt boxing and wanted to show me a move)

5. She always called me a retarded chicken at school

6.she stole all the attention from me

7. She stole my friends

8. When she was younger she was a lesbian (i don't like girls who like girls)

I hated her I always have I don't know why but my hatred for her go's beyond the stars.

I've always wanted to kill her and be an only child, but I decided to let her suffer, I'm gonna torcher her until the day she dies.

Liam's POV

I hadn't gone out with Skyler yet but she had a great personality and a beautiful laugh.

"Umm err Skyler" I said while rubbing my neck

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go out with err me tomorrow" I asked nervously

"YEAH YEAH YEAH OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM DATING LIAM FUCKING PAYNE OMFUCKINGG" She screamed and I looked at her confused

"Yeah I'm a fan sorry I won't flip out like that again I just uh.." She bit her lip

" s'alright babe it happens" she smiled and I smashed my lips to hers.

Niall's POV

Oh god we still haven't gone public yet, I'm starting to get worried but Simon was saying some shit about how people will get a bad image on us and some fuck.

"I love you" Harry said to me, we were on a date in cafe primo we found it in Australia.

I was in love with this guy, I never thought I would be gay. Me Niall Horan is gay with Harry Styles.

But all that matters is that I love him no matter what anyone thinks I love him.

"Sooo do you know what happened with Zayn, Ally, and Louis?" He asked, I shook my head as I was eating my prawns.

"I just saw Louis and Zayn fighting" I explained after a big swallow.

I loved my life right now with Harry an the lads.