With a Spirit Running Wild, Running Free

Chapter title from Second Child, Restless Child by The Oh Hellos

Inaccurate portrayals of an idol's daily schedule. But also this company tries to not be exploitive so :P. Also no dancing scenes since I can't write them.

-------------------------------------

A man awoke right as his alarm started to chime. He was up in no less than a minute, already making his way towards the bathroom. He quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face. He stopped for a moment to stare in the mirror ominously.

His skin was pale which led to the bags under his silver eyes to be seen quite well without some concealer covering them. His silver hair was messy and he needed to touch up on the dyed white streaks in it. The red and pink tips need to be touched up as well. Good thing they were going out today. They played with their bangs for a bit before brushing through their hair. It was long, the ends kept getting longer as they went towards the center until it reached the end of their neck. Their strange knife-like sideburns were kept in perfect condition.

Quickly drying their face, they made their way back to their room. There was a schedule that needed to be followed, after all! They quickly changed out from their tank top and train themed pajama pants to their regular outfit. It was a white button up shirt with a blue tie secured around the collar. He tucked the shirt into his high waisted black shorts that stopped a little bit after his mid-thigh. He quickly slipped on a thigh high fishnet sock on one leg and a knee high white lacy sock on the other. With great skill, they buckled a white and red garter belt on the lacy sock leg and connected it to the sock. Finishing the look was a pair of black lace up boots, black gloves, and a white coat with red stripes.

Say what you want about the outfit, but it's a comfort for him. Especially the coat. He walked out of his room and into the hallway which led to the kitchen. Nobody else was awake which was nice. As awake as he was, he couldn't handle much social interaction at the moment. It was too early. They navigated their way around the kitchen, pouring himself some cereal and turning on the TV.

"-eather will be bright and sunny all day today in Spider Lily City, perfect for the new trainers as the Arceto League begins another season."

The man hummed. Right. The league was starting back up again in many regions, Arceto included. The station will be much busier this next half year. The thought brought a smile to their face. He always had a fascination with trains, especially the ones in Unova. It was strange but not unwelcome. He pulled out his phone to check the schedule for the day.

- Group practice for concert at 8:30

- Head to studio for photoshoot at 11:00

- Lunch at 12:30

-  Grocery run at 14:00

- Individual practice at 15:00

-Open up battle facility at 16:00

-Dinner at 18:00

-Close battle facility at 21:00

-Attempt to fall asleep

Not much of a busy day. He can sneak in a few breaks here and there. He knows nobody will visit the battle facility so early in the season. They have a badge requirement for trainers to use it for crying out loud! It's not even that well known so he doesn't know why he keeps it open. It just brings a feeling of comfort to him.

They sighed and washed their dishes before heading to the front door. They should probably get a walk in before the day starts. Grabbing their white conductor's hat and Galvantula mask, they walked outside, locking the door. They made a few steps before stopping and rushing back into the dorm and into their room to grab a belt before rushing outside again.