Sick Day

(Note: The girls are all 23, dating each other, and live together!)

Anne opens her eyes slowly. Her body felt weak and tired. She slowly sits up in her bed and looks around her room. Pain comes rushing to her head. She groans, slowly laying back down. She goes to swallow, but her throat felt dry. "S-Sash...a..?" She tries calling out but her voice cracks. "Mar-mar...?" She calls out again. Nothing.

Anne sighs. She braces herself on trying to get up and out of bed. As she slowly raises her head up, pain comes rushing back to her head. She stops for a moment to hold her head. She throws her legs over the side of bed, in a sitting position. She reaches towards her nightstand, looking for her phone. She finds it and picks it up. Her hands were slightly shaking. She taps on a group chat with Marcy and Sasha. She manages to type out, "Upstairs. Sick. Come now." She sends the message and falls back onto the bed.

She reaches for a blanket and wraps herself in it, trying to get rid of her chills. A couple of seconds go by, and the bedroom door opens. Marcy and Sasha stand in the doorway, looking at their girlfriend. The two walk in and immediately start examining Anne. They feel her head, take her temperature, give her medicine, and get her something warm to drink.

Marcy hands Anne the hot lemon tea. Anne takes a sip, her throat starts to feel slightly better. "Thank you guys.." Anne says with a raspy voice. She slightly smiles and continues to drink her tea. "Of course Anna-Banana! We just want to nurse our girlfriend back to health!" Marcy states with a big smile. Sasha reaches for the tv remote on the nightstand. "Want to watch something?" Sasha asks. Anne nods.

The two girls climb into bed with Anne, comforting her. Anne slightly moves away from the two. "Wait! I don't want to get you guys sick too!" Anne yells out. The girls just look at Anne. "It's okay Anne! As long as your comfortable." Sasha says becoming closer to Anne. She wraps her arms around Anne and cuddles her. Marcy does the same. Anne slowly becomes less tense and eases into the warmth.

Sasha holds the remote and presses a few buttons. Hulu popped up on the tv. Sasha scrolled down to 'Suspicion Island' "Want to rewatch our favorite childhood show?" She asked. Both girls nodded.

Anne looked to her right then her left, admiring her girlfriends. For once, she was almost glad she got sick.