chapter 12

Y/n and raynare teleport into his room and see kuroka sitting on the bed while kalawarner and mittelt are sitting on the floor.

The girls then turn to y/n looking for an explanation.

Y/n: "we all know that you fallen angels have nowhere to go and everyone you believe in wasn't going to save you so I'll offer you this, Pledge your life to me and ill make you as powerful as the strongest of angels."

Kalawarner and mittelt looked to raynare and she spoke.

Raynare: "I already pledged my life."

They then get on their knees and pledge their loyalty.

Kalawarner: "I kalawarner pledge my soul for your cause y/n-sama."

Mittelt: "I mittelt pledge my soul for your cause y/n-sama."

A blue flash of light went off and then it settled back down.

Y/n: "well after I tell so a that I won't be here for 3 weeks we will head out."

They all nod and then y/n teleports to sona.

He appeared in a flash in front of sona which scared her.

Sona: "oh dear satan, if you ever do that again then I swear I'll break the thing that makes you a man." She spoke in a tone that said she would do it.

Y/n: "okay... I'll be gone for 3 weeks to go train."

Sona: "you need to be here in three weeks because we will be having a meeting between the two of you."

Y/n: "hmm? Why?"

Sona: "well because of the stakes on this match."

Y/n: "who will be there?"

Sona: "me, serafall, my father and mother, rias, rias's mother and father, riser and his parents and finally sirzechs and his wife grayfia."

Y/n: "waw, that's a lot of powerful figures for this meeting."

Sona: "well yeah because it's an important event."

Y/n: "ill be off then so I'll see you in 3 weeks." She nods and with nothing left to say he teleports back home.

Upon arriving he sees the girls already so he moves toward them.

Y/n: "this isn't going to be normal training so hold onto me." With that said y/n places his hand on kalawarner and mittelt while kuroka hugs his waist and raynare puts a hand on y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: 'dungeon enter: level 1'

Their surroundings change to an Apocalyptic setting.

Everyone was looking around trying to find out why we suddenly appeared in a destroyed world

Raynare: "what is this lord y/n?"