chapter 19

The portals that y/n and everyone went through were connected to his kingdom and that is where their base is set up ready for the war to come.

It's been a couple of hours since they arrived back in y/n's kingdom and right now y/n was walking towards the bathroom and then he opened the door and entered.

When he entered he saw the girls rubbing soap over their bodies but they stopped when y/n entered.

Mittelt: "ahh! Why didn't you knock when coming in!?" Y/n just gave them a blank stare.

Y/n: "am I supposed to be sorry or something? Why the fuck wasn't the door locked, huh?" The girls just looked at him. "Enough is e-f*cking-nough. this stupid ass 'walking in on a anime bi*ch while she's but naked', cliche is over with. We're not gonna get buildings tossed at us and shit like that anymore. Either you wh*res start locking the door or this can go from an anime to a hentai real quick."

The response was quick and kuroka pulled y/n into the bathroom with them and she began to take his clothes off and wash him down.

4 hours later

Y/n came out of the bathroom a little exhausted. Y/n went to his castle office and along the way, he sees some well-known figures in the world.

People like vali, cao cao and even Arthur and his sister. Y/n soon arrived in his office and looked at the stacks of papers around the place.

He sat down at his desk and looked over the reports.
--------------------
Date: 25/08/18
Squadron: unit 8 (god's birth)
Mission: escort y/n out and assist him in any task needed.

Details of mission:
Upon arrival, units were sent to capture gasper and force him to use his sacred gear to freeze as many enemies as possible.
Total deaths– 12

Soldiers assisted in assisting xenovia, raynare and any more that needed assistance in their fight.
Total deaths– 154
---------------------

Y/n read through more reports about the battle and concluded that they have lost around 600 soldiers.

Y/n read through more reports about other topics and the soldiers they had.
------------
Name: vali Lucifer (team leader for vali team)
Race: devil human
Gender: male
Sacred gear: divine dividing
-----------------
Name: Cao cao (team leader for hero faction)
Race: human
Gender: male
Sacred gear: true longinus
----------------
Name: katerea leviathan
Race: pure-blooded devil
Gender: female
Sacred gear: none
------------------
...

Y/n spent hours going over the reports and the important members in their ranks.

Y/n: 'hmmm this is a lot to read even for me.'

Y/n then but the reports to the side and then sent one of the maids that were outside to gather ophis, kuroka, raynare, kalawarner, mittelt and xenovia.

The maids made their way off and informed the girls that they were needed at y/n's office.

15 minutes later

Everyone was now in the office around a large map that has all the other dimensions.

Y/n: "ok, to win this fight we are going to need to plan the strategies. Right now the factions are combining their strength and are planning their strategies to defeat us."

Kuroka: "so what's the plan?"

Y/n: "right now their strongest force in manpower is the devil faction and in technology is the fallen angels. I need Kuroka and raynare to do a stealth operation on the fallen angels and sabotage their supplies of goods to the other factions."