The Daily Wire

The Daily Wire, an unapologetically conservative and right-winged platform, more commonly known as The Ben Shaprio Show website. He basically owns the damned thing, being the most popular  and easily mocked member- he rules the place with an iron fist.
Ben has everything he's ever wanted, fame, fortune, a platform where he can bully collage kids with differing opinions, he was living a life of luxury. " Mr. Shapiro, that one gay college kid is here to debate you on women's rights to abortion. You'll be on in five." One of the staff informed, " Alrighty, thank you!" He dismissed the staff member and began setting up for the debate.
The time had come to debate, the camera's turned to Ben Shapiro as he cleared his throat. The collage student started the debate, giving their honest opinion while Shapiro chuckled at the younger person's naivety.
" Let's say, hypothetically, that baby was an adult. Aborting it then would be murder, wouldn't it?"
" Sir, abortion is LITERALLY for babies, adults can't get aborted..." The debate lasted longer than expected. Ben noticed that his arguments were weaker than usual, like he was getting tired of arguing in the first place. No, that couldn't be it, maybe the kid just has some good claims and points.
Unsurprisingly Ben had won the debate and the kid left with a frown present on his face. The camera's shut off and the crowd left gradually all while Ben smiled and waved goodbye to them. He then put everything up and made sure everything was clean before he left for the day.