9:

Oliver's pov :

My phone rings.

I check and see it's Sebastian, why the hell is he calling so late.

I sit up and answer.

"what"

"uh I need you to please uh fetch me please Oli I didn't know she'd want me to pay for sex and I'm just scared because this place looks so shady and I'm walking around with a iPhone to my ear" he basically begs, stuttering a bit.

What the fuck was he thinking, did he need to get laid that freaking bad.

"put on your location, I'll be there in 2" I tell him and then I put off.

I put on a pair of sweatpants and check his location, he's in freaking Suepl, a dead town full of druggies what the fuck.

I basically run to my car.

Climbing in my car and possibly breaking every freaking rule of the road.

I don't even stop properly then I shout

"get in the fucking car right now"

He doesn't respond and just climbs in.

"what the fuck were you thinking?" I ask him, fucking idiot.

"i -"

"yea real fucking quiet but you were probably loud about to get fucked"

"shut up Oli, I didn't know it's not like you care anyway" he answers.

"you right, I don't"

The rest of the drive is quiet and when we show up at home, he runs to his room with his tail tucked between his legs.

Fucking hell, I'm such a bad brother.

Fuck I never do anything right.

I've been trying to be better but fuck

"fucking big brother of the year" I say then scoff.

I slam my door.

I just want Seb to be safe, but then he does shit like this.

Fucking hell.