Chapter 1

I don't remember much but I remember what  my brother looked like. He had red-orange heir with a hint of white. He always wanted to be a doctor just like our mother. He loved watching our mother work on the injured. Our mother was a doctor and our father was a warrior. My brother took our Mother's side and I took our Father's side. When our parents split up our mother took my brother with her and I was left with our father. we both wanted to stay together, but that did not happen. When my mother and my brother left my father started drinking and abusing me. I started to work at 13 years old to take care of me and my father. I lost contact with my family and friends and I don't know where my mother and brother are but I hope they having a better life than I am.

    The resat of the family wouldn't help me because of my father. I started to go to school so I can get a better job than I have now. I used the money that I have left to buy the stuff I need for school. School only started in a week. A week later it was the first day of school. I wasn't ready for this but it was too late. I was already in the classroom. I looked around and saw that the students were split up into groups. One of the groups was wearing bright colors and the other was wearing dark colors. The teacher notes me standing in front of the class. "Okay, class today we have a new student so be nice, please introduce yourself.'' The teacher said I was nervous but I never showed it. "Hi my name is Rebecca Flower and I hope we can be friends," I said the teacher told me to go take a seat next to the blue-haired girl. I nodded and went to sit down. The teacher started the lesson. I felt like I was being watched. I turned around to see a guy with blue and red hair staring at me and I blushed a little and he blushed too. So I trend back around to pay attention to the lesson. It was almost time to go to the second hour when the bell rang class was over. I went straight for the second hour then the third hour. Now it is lunchtime so I went outside to get some air and found a spot to sit. There was a table that looked open and it looked like no one was sitting there. So I sat down then 3 mines later, I felt a hand on my shoulder I was trending around and my eyes went wide. It was the group that everyone feared. When the leader put his hand on my shoulder I was scared and the person next to him told me to show their glorious leader some respect. I did and the leader of the group told me to "get out of my spot.'' he said. I was about to apologize when he slapped me in the face and I fell. It felt like my father slapped me when I disobeyed him.

    That's when I snapped and I got off the ground and got in my fighting  stans  he ordered his group to surround me and him. He was starting to charge at me but I dodged it no thanks to my dad training me when I was young. He and his group were shocked to see someone doge his attack like that so he almost fell to the ground but one of his group members caught him in time and he was pist off so he started throwing punches at me. He landed a couple on my side and my stomach so I fell to the ground in pain but I got back up to kick his ass and he took a blow to the face, stomach, side, and leg. He ordered his group to attack me and it was too much for me. I screamed so loud that an energy burst came out of me and I realized what had happened. I ran to a nearby forest. He and his group followed me into the forest. I climbed a tree to escape them and they ran past me. I heard a voice saying ''the coast is clear ''.I climbed down and saw another group of people under the tree that I was in. I recognized them from the first hour. The blue and red-haired guy introduces himself ''hello my name is Optimus Prime''he said then introduced the others there were WheelJack, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Bee, Arcee, Ultra Magnis, Smokescreen, and Jazz. Before I could get a world in I blackout from the energy surge.

I woke up in the nurse's office. I looked around and notes that Optimus was next to my bed asleep in the chair next to me. I got up out of bed. I tried not to wake Optimus but when he woke up I didn't notice him. He noticed me leaving and followed me home and went around back to see what was going on. He saw me enter the house then my father started to scream and yell at me for being late. I tried to explain but he slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground crying. Optimus saw what happened and he was pist but he kept himself hidden. My father told me to go to my room and I did because I didn't want to get hit again. I went to my room and shut the door behind me. I sat behind my door crying and singing a song that I remember that my brother taught to me when I was young. Optimus was about to leave when he hear singing coming from a room with a window opened he picket inside and saw me behind the door singing a song that he has heard before, just then he remember Ratchet humming that song he also remember what he was talking about his little sister and how he hasn't seen her in years. He was so confused that he didn't realize I was in front of him. He heard my voice that snapped him out of his thoughts. He realized that I was in front of him. His face was a bright red and that made me giggle a little.''What are you doing here?''I asked him. He was quiet for a minute or two, he told me everything that he saw earlier. I went silent and my eyes went huge.

I told him to meet me in the forest behind my house. I told him the directions to a clearing in the forest and that I will meet him there. He made it to the clearing and saw a little hut, he heard something coming from behind him he went around to see it was me in ripped skinny jeans and a crop top. He started to blush hard and his heart started pounding hard in his chest, I notest him staring at me and I started to blush too. We both calmed down. I invited him in and we both calmed down. I went into the hut and he followed me in. I went to the bookshelf and found the lever. I pulled the lever and he looked at me confused as the bookshelf split into two parts revealing an elevator. We both got in. I asked him to press the button that had a T on it and he did. The elevator ding and I told him to hold onto something, he did but he seemed to be lost in thought but little did I know that he was lost I thought over my beauty. The elevator shifted which caused him to snap out of his thoughts. He then realizes that he was in the elevator with the girl that he fell for when she walked into the class.

_________________________

I hope you like it