Prologue

It's perfect, my life is planned and well thought threw, I will be an author and study at NYU and become something amazing. I can write about my life story and how I dealt with things. Everything is planned everything is perfect, I think to myself. I look in the mirror and I look like absolute shit. I grad a white t-shirt and black jeans and try to cover up how bad I look. I fix my hair, brush my teeth and walk into my kitchen and start making breakfast.

"Honey you look nice today," my mum says.

"Thanks mum," I reply.

"You leave for college tomorrow, I am so proud of you!," My mum exclaims.

"Yes mum but that means I have to you, and England," I sigh. Everything is packed for me to go and my flight is tonight. My mum can't come with because it's too much money and my father died when I was only 2 in a car crash, me and mum survived some how. I walk into my room and stare in the mirror, I realize it's my last day here. I am so excited to be going to the United States, I have never been there but it looks perfect. I grab some boxes that were on the floor and made sure they had the right shipping labels. I brought them to my front door and gave them to the delivery man to have them shipped to America. I grabbed my suitcase and made sure I had everything I needed. I walked into the kitchen again and my mum is in tears.

"Mum?, I know it's hard because I will be gone but I will call you and we can talk for hours I promise," I say

"I know sweetie, I will just miss you too much," My mum whales. It's three hours later and I am about to leave and go to the airport. I tell my mom goodbye and kiss her on the head and leave. I arrive at the airport, and I am beyond excited because I can finally be the person I want to be. I get to the airport with my passport and board the plane. Off to America. I fell asleep and I arrive in America. I get off the plane at EWR (Newark Airport) and call a taxi to bring me to a nearby hotel. I arrive and I can't believe I am actually hear, I can finally be an asshole to everyone, I don't have that bitch of mum I have to act good around. She is a bitch anyways I just treated her well because she paid for my college fund but I am finally free from that fucker.

(Hey guys I am Alice and this is my first book Flipped I hope you like it!)