Chapter 3

Why did that asshole have to break her heart? She doesn't deserve it she only deserves the best.She is so perfect, so pure and innocent. She smells like vanilla and it makes my senses go wild. Why does she have to be so perfect? Why did I have to mean to her at the mall. I should have kicked her but it's over now, she is here with me and that is all that matters.

She finally stopped crying and she calmed herself down. She sat on the opposite side of the bed from me. Her face was pink and puffy and she had black makeup smeared on her face. Even with the makeup all over her face she was beautiful. I got up and gave her tissues and she blotted her face and cleaned herself up.

"Are you okay," I attempted to make conversation.

"No, he dumped me after all the things he put me through he dumps me," She whimpers.

"If you want talk I am here for you if you need me," I say.

"That would be great, let me clean up a bit and then we can talk," She said walking into the bathroom.

She came out moments later and she looked cold so I went over to her.

"Hey you look cold," I say

"Yeah I am," She says.

"Here have my sweatshirt," I handed her one from out of my drawer.

"Thanks ," She answered.

"Hey do you mind if I change into my joggers and tank?" I ask

"Not at all," She smirks.

I quickly pull my shirt over my head and notice she is staring at me. I give her a quick smirk and pull a tight tank over my head. I took off my shorts leaving me in my boxers and she was practically drooling.

"Hey, you okay, your drooling" I say and her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"I am fine just the fact your so handsome is winning me over," she winks.

I pull my joggers up and sit next her on the bed.

"Spill," I say and let out a sigh. She sighs and begins to start.

"So it all started when I was 12. My parents got in a car crash and...

Cliffhanger! Chapter 4 is on it's way guys:)