Chapter 1

It smells different, looks and feels different, and I don't understand but I like it. So many people, and it's hot, not nearly as cold as England. There are gorgeous girls and handsome guys everywhere I look, and I wonder if I fall under that category.

It's bright and hot, and I am sweating, I run to the bathroom and throw on some shorts and a tank top. This is definitely where I belong. I walk out of the bathroom of the airport, and tons of girls are staring at me. I guess lifting at the gym really pays off because all these whores are all over me and I really don't mind. I go down to baggage claim and get my bags. A taxi brings me to a nearby hotel and as soon as i am in my room, I get undressed until I am into my boxers and decide to take a nap. I wake up and the timing is 5 hours behind so I will have to get used to it I guess. I get up and decide to go to the mall that is right outside my hotel room. I walk in and by some more shorts, t shirts, and tank tops. When i walk out of the first store, on the ground is a girl crying. I didn't feel bad at all, she probably fucked up her own life so why should I help. I walk past her and kick her lightly, I thought she would just accept but instead she stood up. She walked right past me and when she did I realize that that "light kick" gave her a bloody nose. Now I feel bad but I just keep walking.

After shopping some more I see her again but this time shes with a guy and she is pointing at me. I continue walking and when I enter the next store they walk in as well. I grab some clothes and pay for them but as I walk out the girl stops me.

"What the actual fuck man," The guy with her says.

"What are you talking about mate?" I question

"You know exactly what you did, your a bitch I hope you know, giving my girlfriend a bloody nose," The man says

"Hey dude I am in a rush," I say pushing past him. When I look back I realize how beautiful that girl was and how she was so beautiful. When I see her again in the mall she is by herself and looks upset. I walk over to her and she tries to avoid me but I grab her hand and pull aside.

"Hey beautiful, why are crying," I say

"It doesn't matter," she cries

"It does, listen I should have kicked you today, and I am sorry," I admit

"Whatever," She says.

"Give me your number and we can hang out sometime I am in the hotel next door and I would love you to swing by," I say

"Ew, I have a boyfriend but I will think about," She says. I give my number, she says her name is Allyson and then I go back to my hotel.

(Hey guys just an update I will try to post amap)