Chapter Two

That same evening, at the St. Theodora Clinic, Christy is laying in her hospital room, snacking on a plastic bowl of blueberries.

Freya slowly walks into Christy's room and sits down on the bedside. "Christy? How are you and the little baby?"

"I'm fine. The baby's fine too. I gotten a checkup." Christy says to Freya. "Where's Klaus and Elijah?"

"Klaus and Elijah are taking care of other things." says Freya. "But don't try to worry too much, don't want you stressing yourself. Niklaus told me and Elijah about your nightmare vision."

"He did?" Christy says.

"Yeah. And stress isn't good for you or the baby." Freya says to Christy.

"Okay, I'm good. The baby's good. I've had my checkup. And so, I would like to go home." Christy says.

Freya and Christy exchange smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Maternity Outfit}

In the baby nursery, Christy is organizing the baby girl clothes in the drawer. Gia walks into the baby nursery.

"Hey, baby mama Christy." Gia says.

"Hey, Gia. Oh, gosh. I would love to have a single cheeseburger with onion rings." Christy says.

"You're definitely craving." Gia says with a smile.

"Yeah. Where is Klaus and Elijah up to anywhere?" Christy asks.

"Nope, don't stress yourself." Gia says.

"So, how are you and Elijah?" Christy asks Gia.

"Elijah and I are good." Gia says. "Actually, he and I are pretty good. We've been spending some time together with hanging out together. Elijah is always the guy that you can lean or confide in."

"Yeah. Elijah is." Christy says, and gently closes the top drawer.

And a noise is heard from downstairs in the courtyard. Gia and Christy exchange looks at each other and they walks out of the baby nursery.

Gia and Christy gently walks downstairs and into the empty darkened courtyard.

A female Versailles witch is there. And uses her magic to snap Gia's neck, knocking her out onto the floor.

"Gia?" Christy says, worriedly.

And the Versailles witch blows some powder in Christy's face, knocking her out onto the floor.