Chapter Eight

THAT SAME NIGHT, AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND...

In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Klaus and Christy are asleep on their bed. But Christy's nightmare vision proceeds to worry her.

Christy slowly sits up straight with Klaus sleeping beside her. She slowly gets up and slowly walks up to wall. The light warm breeze flows through her hair as she tries to not worry about her nightmare, but she could not.

Klaus tiredly wakes up and looks at Christy. "Christiana?"

"With Dahlia here, my nightmare vision proceeds to worry me." Christy said, turning around to look at Klaus. "You, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, you will be destroyed by Dahlia."

"You've been worried about your nightmare vision ever since you and I came back home." Klaus said.

"I've tried to sleep it off, but I can't. I've tried to stop worrying about it, but I can't. So, pardon me if I'm worried too much, Klaus." Christy said, and gently lays backwards on the wall. "I'm sorry."

Klaus slowly gets up and slowly walks up to Christy. "It's fine. I'm here for you. Whenever you wanna vent out your frustration or anything, I'm here."

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other and they hugs each other.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

The Next Day. Elijah, Marcel, along with Josephine LaRue and Christy, slowly walks into the main room and looks around.

"So, what do you think Miss. LaRue?" Elijah asked. "You can fortified this jazz club into a safe house?"

"Of course I can." Josephine LaRue said, and glances around at the safe house itself. "What do you asks of me?"

"You can fortify this safe house and a witch cannot do magic here." Marcel said.

And Josephine LaRue becomes bewildered. "You are asking me to perform a spell that no witch will be unable to do magic?"

 "You are asking me to perform a spell that no witch will be unable to do magic?"