lunch time well spent

Zayns P.OV.

My gosh, that must be be her. She realy actually is pretty, but her clothes arent realy popular material. Oh well, we'll see what Lou has to say about this.

Louis P.O.V

Oh lala, So Harry met this girl this morning and apparently shes realy B.E.A-Utiful. Well not apparently, because she's standing right here infront of me. Anyways, she is gorgeous. Her clothes on the other hand are awfull. well thats okey, because she's the one wearing them. Oh god i havent even introduced myself.

"Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson"

"Hi, I'm Tailah Rose"

"I'm Liam Payne, This is Zayn Malik and Niall Horan"  Zayn smiles and holds out a hand for her to shake and so do i and Niall. After she shakes zayn and i hands she grabs Nialls hand and he pulls her into a bear hug. She looks a bit shocked by this, so the rest of us join the hug. She gets a little less tense. We all let go of eachother and sit down beneath the tree. She just stands there like she's anxious about something.

"So, how old are you?"

"Oh i'm seventeen"

"Oh cool, so what do you think about the weather

Liams P.O.V

Oh my gosh, did louis just ask about the weather?. What ever. I dont  trust her. she looks too trusting. Yeah, i know right? Suspicious much? well anyways. Allways expect the unexpected!. Well, i guess i just heve to get to know her first. Which will be a bit easy because Harry invited her to hang out with us. Okey, personal note. Be REALY observative of her!.

(A/N) I know this chapter was short but i have school and a art project thats due in like two days so yeah. well anyways, like, comment and share this please :)