nsfw oneshot

This is kinda apart of the story but the reader is from Hyakkaou Private Academy/kakegurui still and this is a little spoiler for a upcoming smut chapter :D but I won't put all of it in this oneshot so you guys have to wait.

Yes I don't like kuon cause I don't know so please don't come at me.
——————————————

You had blood all over your uniform and some on your hair so sniper mask took you and kuon back to his apartment so you could shower and get some rest since it was around 8pm.

As soon as you went in the apartment kuon fell onto the bed and was already asleep, you didn't care you just wanted to get the blood off of you.

Before you went into the bathroom you putted your phone on the nightstand beside the bed since you didn't want to lose it, while you're in the bathroom sniper mask decided to take the chance to search through your phone since you never let anybody go through it or even hold it.

While scrolling through some pictures on your phone he saw a picture that made him become a simp for you 😏

( imagine that is you and act as if idk took a picture of you like that- )

He immediately switched off your phone and put it back on the nightstand  if he wasn't wearing the mask kuon would of woke up seeing him blushing.

He tried sleeping but it wasn't helping he had a boner and he didn't know what to do since he didn't have any place to go and jerk off so there was only one option left...

He decided to get some water since that image kept popping up in his head and the room felt like it was getting hot and more hotter so he took of his jacket and putted it down on the chair, did it help? Nope.

He knew you would probably think he is a pervert but you guys do have a deal so you can't do anything since your the one that putted a crack in his mask, while heading for the bathroom door he was wondering will kuon hear? But it's not like he cares he has a boner and he needs someone to help him with it.

As soon as he opened the door the first thing he saw was your clothes neatly folded, then he saw you in the shower by the looks of it you were probably washing your hair now.

He didn't say anything all he did was remove his clothes, the one thing he is trying to get out of his head is that picture, he never knew your boobs were that big since he never really paid attention to your body.

As soon as he went in the shower he only putted his hands around your waist and started kissing your neck, you didn't say anything since you were too busy trying to get the blood off your hair.

His hands started to go and play with your boobs, the only thing that was filling the room was you moaning and sniper mask's grunting.

Kuon pov 🌸
————————————————

I didn't know how long I have slept but I wasn't tired anymore, while looking around the only thing i saw was Mr mask's jacket.

"Where is Mr mask and y/n.." I mumbled to myself, I decided to hold Mr mask's jacket in my arms since it was the only thing that kept me warm.

"It smells just like him" I thought while smiling, then something made me stop thinking about Mr mask.. somebody was moaning it sounded like y/n.

I decided to get up and go by the bathroom door so i can hear properly, I putted my ear up to the door but then i froze mr mask's in there too?!

Here is what kuon heard :)
And yes you/ the reader calls sniper Mr mask too c:
————————————————

"Mr.mask s-slow down!" You moaned out since sniper mask was practically going rough on you "Shut u-up before kuon hears you" Sniper mask replied.

Back to kuon's pov
————————————————

The only emotion i felt was jealousy, why would he choose her?! He could of chose me.

I went back to lay down on the bed so that i can get some sleep, "i will make sure that he is mine" I thought to myself before going back to sleep.

Y/n pov <3
————————————————

After me and Mr mask had a little quickie in the shower he helped me with my hair since some blood was sticking on it like paint.

While buttoning up my shirt i saw how sniper took a glance at my chest.. why though? You didn't question it.

When you came out the bathroom you saw kuon sleeping and Mr mask's jacket was on her as a blanket, all sniper mask did was sit on the floor and patted his lap.

You easily got the hint so you went and sat down on his lap, a few minutes later you found yourself falling asleep so you just leaned on sniper for whatever reason since he was warm, while you were asleep sniper mask took it as a opportunity to start playing with your hair for a little bit since he wasn't tired.

While he is too busy playing with your hair you started moving around while sleeping which ended up with you and him like this

He got abit flustered when your boobs were on his chest but he calmed his self down by playing with your hair.

And somebody else in the room was fuming with anger and jealousy and that somebody was kuon but she had to act like she was asleep since she didn't want sniper mask to think she heard them having sex.

————————————————

Hi there <3 so I'm not done with the third chapter but you guys might get it around Friday for me it's Tuesday so yeah.

So I decided to write this oneshot since I didn't want people to think that this book will only have 2 chapters and then it's done so yeah, this is a little spoiler for a chapter so yeah but I didn't put all the nsfw in here since some people will need the holy water after reading it but we all know holy water doesn't help :)

————————————————

Comments and votes are always appreciated <3, For more chapters you can put this story in your library if you want ❤.

1086 words