Chpt. 5 How Long will this last...? (smol 🍋)

(they are back at the apartments in Larrys room)

Travis pov: 

Me and Sal were just talking for a while, it felt nice to talk to him...It felt nice to just talk to people in general without violence to be honest- Sal looked like he was planning something...

"Hey Travis, wanna see something gay" "uhm, sure why not?" He quickly got up and told me to follow him into the bathroom. "Look in the mirror" "You bitch" he started laughing, I got flustered. "S-shut up! I'm going back" I turned around and started to walk out of the bathroom when I tripped over the ledge thing between the bathroom and the room.

Sal grabbed me and ended up falling on me in the process, "Gotcha! Oh wait, Nevermi-!!" "Sal???? Traaavis??? Where are you gu-" Larry stood infront of us. "Oh this is weird as fuck" "LARRY ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! I FELL ON TRAVIS THATS IT" Sal panicked and got up. "Okaaayyy I believe you" He smirked and said "Don't do anything un-safe in here" And left to go into the living room.

I got up and looked over at Sal, "Well that was embarrassing" He agreed, we walked further into the bedroom and just sat down again. "Sooo... what now?" we sat for a bit then Larry walked in and asked if we wanted food. I declined and Sal wanted some nuggets then Larry left/

"What about we play truth or dare?" Sal nodded eagerly. "You go first!" "ok, truth or dare sal?" "Truth" hmmm, I could ask him if he actually likes ash? Nah, that'll seem suspicious. "Why do you like Dino nuggets so much?" "Who the fuck doesn't love Dino nuggets?! It's chicken in the shape of a Dinosaur! Well, maybe vegans don't like it-" I smiled a little while he was still trying to explain why Dino Nuggets are awesome. 

"Anyways, Its my turn! Truth or dare?" "Dare, I wanna see how bad it can get!" Sal thought for a bit then looked to the side with his head down, "I dare you....to kiss me, or the prosthetic!" I was a little shocked but I got up and walked over to him. "Well, here goes nothing." He looked up and I moved his prosthetic up a bit. I bent down and kissed him on his scarred lips. 

We must have stayed there for a minute or two because Sal moved a little trying to push against my lips as if it was a game, I carefully sat next to him without breaking the kiss. For some reason the kiss felt good, like I never wanted it to stop. I moved my hand to the right side of his face and traced some of the stitching of his face. "Here's the Nuggets Sa- The fuck happened here??" I quickly looked to my left and saw Larry standing there.  I quickly hid Sal's face under his prosthetic again, "n-Nothing! Right Sal?" I think Sal was too flustered to respond because he was hiding his fa- well, prosthetic in his hands. 

"So Imma go now- I'm gonna need a shit ton of weed for this. Maybe some beer too?-" He walked out of the room and me and Sal just waited quietly. I cleared my throat, "W-well that was something" I said nervously. Sal still looked shy but he agreed.

Sal's pov:

Well that confirms it, I am bisexual and Like Travis. It was still embarrassing that Larry walked in on us. "A-Any ways, It's your turn Trav." He nodded "Truth or dare?"  "Dare" he thought for a bit. "I dare you to take off your prosthetic for the next two t or d's" I was a bit scared of the dare but since i felt somewhat comfortable near him I took off my prosthetic and we continued to play. 

"Truth or dare?" "Dare" "Uhm, I dare you to... tell me your darkest secret!" he looked down, kind of ashamed. "I-I'm gay and I like you...I guess that's weird isn't it? Liking the person you bully everyday..." I went over and hugged him. He flinched a bit "I like you too, It's okay." 

We played a couple more rounds of truth or dare, I ate my nuggets of course. I checked the time on Larry's clock, 10:49 pm "It's pretty late, we should head to bed. I'll text my dad and see if i can sleep over." he nodded and got up to go get his backpack.